chapter one

The School Of The Curse' SEVENTEEN

they never thought they'll put in a situation like this, no one told them, no one ever talked about it. no matter how many times they tried getting out of the school, there's no turning back, once you're targeted, it's over.

"what's the next subject for you?" seungcheol asked the new boy, minghao, who doesn't feel at ease all the time.

minghao turned his head to seungcheol and sighed. "physics."

the older boy nodded, "i'll see you after class, wait for me by the gate."

as soon as seungcheol walked out of the class, minghao was the only one. he looked out of the window and eyed students who are slowly walking.. unusually.

they keep looking at the back, as if they felt a presence following them. he thought. i felt the same thing too..

•─────✧─────•

"hyung, how was the new boy?" mingyu asked out of curiosity, walking towards the school's gate.

"from the look on his face, he felt really uncomfortable," seungcheol replied. "i told him to meet me later."

mingyu already knew why he wanted the new boy to meet him; to explain and not to cause any difficulty among the other students.

he patted his shoulder, "good luck, i hope he understands."

seungcheol smiled at him and shook his head. "he will understand, i have the feeling. he's not like seungkwan."

the both of them laughed at the thought of when seungkwan newly enrolled to the school, he got really freaked out that the next school day he doesn't trust anyone and made a small commotion that he assumed everyone are ghosts.

"seungcheol."

a male voice called and both the boys turned to see minghao standing in front of them.

"was i interrupting something?" he asked.

"nah you weren't," seungcheol said. "you can go home now, see you tomorrow." he made a gesture to mingyu that he could go, both of them bit their goodbyes before seungcheol went to minghao.

"lets go somewhere far from here," he said to the new boy.

•─────✧─────•
hello! finally a new book after more than a year, did you guys miss me?
i guess not :(

hehe, anyways!
i hope you like the first chapter of this book. do subscribe and share your opinions about the first chapter.
ciao!