Chapter 2

Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your pov:

Here I am, in conference room with another manager woman who personally picked me up from home. Her name’s Shina and she had been a manager for about a year now. We had quite a good talk with each other since she’s half japanese and grew up there. We talked about culture shocks and koreans high standard of beauty. I was totally tired as I couldn’t fall asleep last night as my mind was full of thoughts. Was it really okay for me to get this job? I’m not qualified enough for sure…what if I up big time? Ugh Jonghyun that jerk, if it’s not for him, I’d have turn down this offer for sure.

„Are you nervous?“, the manager unnie asked me, throwing me off my thoughts.

« Well yeah..I’m to be honest not qualified for this », I confessed. She just raised an eyebrow.

« It’s gonna be alright, I wasn’t either but I went through it and now, I can’t imagine doing something else », she said.

« Oh really.. ? What did you previously wanted to do then?», my curiousity grew.

«I wanted to be a photographer!», she said in excitement.

«Oh really?! Me too! But a friend of mine messed up my applications and here I am hahah »

« Ohhh we have something in common then, looking forward to work with you! I bet you’ll be excited to meet the group you’re going to work with! They’re really popular!»

«I have to confess that I have no idea of any groups, I have friends who listen to kpop but I personally don’t interact much with korean music», I said. Before Shina could response the door swung open and a group of people came in.

« Managerrr unniiieeee here we are », a small girl said and posed right away as if she’s on Germany’s next top model.

« Yah Kim Yerim lower your voice, you’re gonna scare the new manager away before she can even start », Shina said and pointed at the chair. Five pairs of eyes looked in my direction as soon as she mentioned *new manager*. They sat down one by one and waited for any further explanation. I took a closer look at them as I realized they were the group I saw in the hall yesterday. Wait this means…I looked at the corner to a woman sitting with her arms and legs crossed, staring in my soul. Woops the rude girl is here.

«Let me inroduce you to Y/N, she’ll be joining me as your new manager today »,Shina cheerfully said as the eyes of the goup scanned me. Only the rude girl facepalmed herself. Shina already told me they’re used to having changes in terms of manager so she’s probably feed up with having another new one.

«Ohhhh it’s a girl this time », the one who’s name was Yerim if I remember it right clapped in excitement.

«Let’s just introduce yourselves real quick guys », Shina interrupted Yerim.

« I’m Wendy, the main voal of this group called Red velvet »

« I’m Seulgi, main dancer nice to meet you »

« Call me Joy, vocalist, lookimg forward to work with you »

« You can just call me Yeri, lead rapper »

« Irene », the last and rude one said. Shina facepalmed herself at the rude girls introduction and gave me a signal to introduce myself too.

« I’m Y/N, 22 years old and uhm yeah I’m korean but grew up in switzerland »

« Ohhh swissyyy we were there once it was so nice!», Seulgi said as her eyes lighted up.

«Wait that means you can speak english ??? », Wendy asked fluently in english.

«Yes I do, probably not as good as you but yes », I responded in english and smiled.

« YAS F I N A L L Y ! »

« Yaah talk in korean I don’t get a thhiiiiiing», Joy pouted.

« So guys no time to play around, you gotta go to a fansign let’s get ready, Y/N just follow me for today okay ? », she said and stood up.

We got in a big black van and drove off to our location. The members were having a karaoke session in the back which was really cute, I didn’t know idols would also sing in their free time as they do it all the time already whenever they work.  I looked into the rear mirror, watching them sing their lungs out and smiled. They seem like fun I thought before my eyes met the one oft he rude girl. She looked at mea s if she’s saying

*be careful of what you do*

I frowned at her rude gaze before looking to the road again. What’s the deal with her? Is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter