Chapter 5

Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your pov:

I woke up with bad headache and blinked a few times before realizing that I’m not laying in my room.

„Ugh what happened“, I groaned as I slowly remembered some things from last night. Okay so I went out to celebrate the comebacks of Jonghyun and Rosé, we drank some sojus…what else happened afterwards are where the heck am I. Don’t tell me I hooked up with some random girl, I thought for myself and wanted to get up as I felt something heavy on my arm. I looked to my left as I recognize a sleeping Irene. Wait hold up, I looked around. This is her room, how tf did I get in here and why, of all people why am I with Irene??

I tried to get her head off my arm, trying not to wake her up but failed miserably. She slowly opened her eyes and to my surprise, she smiled at me. M E?

«Uh good morning? I’ll…I’ll be going, sorry for to disturb you», I quickly said and pulled my arm away. I gotta get away fast before she kills me.

«Did you sleep well?», she suddenly asked me as I was about to leave.

« H-huh ? », I stuttered as I turned around, still having my guard up just in case.

«I asked if you slept well», she repeated.

«U-uhm…yeah…thanks?»

«No problem», she said.

«May..may I ask how I ended up here?», I carefully asked as her expressions changed by my question.

« You don’t remember anything ? », her tone was cold, just as I’m used to.

«Uhm no, I just know that I went out with some friends and that we drank, a lot I guess», I said, still trying to remember some other things.

«Get out», she said, obviously hurt by something.

« What -»

« I said get out ! »

I jumped up by the sudden raise in her voice and went out of her room. What the hell, did I do something? I quickly went to my room and took out my phone. Who should I call ?? Maybe Rosé ? She could help me, I thought and called her.

« Hey Rosie »

« Heyy you up ? Are you feeling better ? »

« Lol yeah..it’s just I don’t remember anything, what exactly happened yesterday ? »

« You don’t remember anything.. ? Really not one thing ? »

« Uhm no just that I went out with you guys»

«Hmh okay, well me too..I mean I gotta go, we’re at music bank right now, see you»

Just like that she hung up. What the..well hmm ohhh Daniel! He didn’t drink last night!

«Hey Daniel! What happened last night?», I asked him right away as soon as he picked up.

«HAHA you’re still alive, don’t you remember anything ?? »

« If I do I wouldn’t have call you duh »

« Okay true lol. Well…you guys were pretty wasted, especially you dude you were done for. I drove you all home and like on the way Rosé confessed to you and well you guys kissed».

«Ah Ros- wait what??!»

«Yo heard it right, you guys kissed, but you turned her down, you said something like you had someone other in your heart and yeah»

«Okay..»

«Well Jonghyun tried to reach someone at the dorm but Irene was the only one still awake so she picked you up at the car….and she saw you guys kissing, I don’t know what happened after that»

«She WHAT?»

«She saw it yeah, Y/N I gotta go, Jonghyun’s calling, bye»

He hung up on me too. Duh hold up a second. Rosé confessed and kissed me..Irene saw us and I woke up in her room. Nothing makes sense, I thought and went for a shower. No one was in the dorm as Shina drove them to their schedule, they’ll be back soon I guess. Shina gotta drive Irene to her own shedule as it’s my day off. After my long shower I made myself something to eat as my phone lighted up, I opened the message, it’s from Shina.

*Hey Y/N I know it’s your day off but could you take care of Irene’s shedule today ? The activities of the others are going to take longer than we all thought. I’ll make it up to you with some delicious food, thaaanksss *

I coughed as I read the message. Ugh of all times she could’ve asked me, she’s asking me today ! Of all days ! I washed my plate and changed into some other clothes. Get your Y/N be professional !

I stood in front of Irene’s room and carefully knocked. She opened the door and frowned as soon as she saw me.

«What?», she coldly said and looked at me.

« Uhm, Shina can’t make it so I have to take care of your activities », I said as she sighed.

« Fine, wait », she said and got her bag.

«Let’s go», she said and walked to the door.

We drove off to music bank as Irene’s still a MC. We didn’t talk at all on the way and it was hella awkward. She didn’t look at me at all unti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter