Chapter 4

Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your pov:

I went back to Red Velvets dorm, hoping that my phone would be really in here bag, if not then I ed up big time. What if I forgot it at music bank??? Oh god I’m doomed.

I rang the bell and Wendy answered the door.

«Oh Y/N unnie what brings you here at this hour?»

«I think I forgot my phone in Irene’s back, please tell me she’s still awake», I said out of breath.

«I guess so, just come in, her room is at the very end of the hallway», wendy said and pointed at the door.

«Thanks», I said and carefully walked in. This is the first time I enter their dorm, it looks…like a normal apartment of young students lol. I walked over to her room and knocked just to hear a small *come in* and opened the door.

«Uhm hi», I waved at her. Irene sat on her bed, in her hands, my phone.

«You’re searching for this right?», she said and got up to hand me over my precious little thing.

«Exactly thanks, and sorry that I showed up again this late», I said and turned around, ready to go home and get some good sleep as she held into my shirt. I turned around.

«Hmh?»

«I..Are you and..I mean B-black..nevermind you’re an idiot», she said and let go, slamming her door. What..what was that.

«Did you make Irene unnie upset or what ? », Joy suddenly stood in front of me.

« OH HOLY ! Joy ! Jeez don’t surprise me like that »

« Heheh why ? Are you hiding something ?», she joked.

«Joy leave her alone or else she gonna resign and we have to find another new manager. I like Y/N unnie don’t scare her away», Seulgi peeked out of her room.

« You guys..well I gotta go, see you all tomorrow », I said and left. I got in my car and looked at my precious phone. Huh a message ? From Rosé ? Ohhhh that one girl. I suddenly remembered. Dinner with an idol ? Lol no thanks to dangerous anyway, I thought and texted back.

*Hello Rosé thank you but I have to decline. Don’t worry about my shirt, it was just water anyway. Have a a nice day*

So if Rosé is one of the 2 Jonghyun gave my number to, who on earth is the other one. I swear if there are more than 2 random people texting me I’ll end that mans life for sure.

Things went smooth, I learned even more, got even better used to the stressful shedule of Red Velvet and I’m pretty much a pro in spotting cameras now hehehe Dispatch got no chance. Time flies fast and it’s been almost a year since I’ve been working with them. They are like my second family, including Shina of course ! The way they’re still humble despite their growing popularity with each comeback is something to look up to.

Wendy is the same humble korean-canadian as ever. Slaying ‘em notes and a true variety queen.

Seulgi’s as clumsy as ever but boy lemme tell you something. As soon as this woman’s on stage, ain’t a baby bear anymore.

Joy and Yeri are still the satans couple. Putting those 2 togetehr would be your death. They’ll tease you to hell.

And as for Irene, still as busy and distanced as ever. She’s been a rising CF star nowdays, that womans face is literally everywhere in south korea. Lately she’s been acting strange tho, especially then when I’m around. It’s like she’s avoiding me and only talkst o me when she really has to. It hurted in someway as I though she opened up a bit over those time we spend together but I guess she just doesn’t really like me. I found myself thinking about her  alot lately, about why she’s avoiding me, reasons why she’d hate me and why am I so hurt about it. I never really found an answer but reather just always trying to shook the thought off.

As for the 2nd person Jonghyun gave my numeber to, itw as Nayeon, Twice Nayeon. That bastard be hanging around popular girls a lot. AnyGays, I got pretty close to Nayeon and Rosé lately. Since those 2 are already friends to begin with, I got accepted pretty fast for some reason.

Also, ever since the popularity of Red Velvet’s been rising, the company ordered Shina and I to move in with them, for 24/7 security. We accepted right away cause I mean who says no to not paying rent???

It’s like living with a family, doing housework together, going out for work at mostly the same time and so on. I came to love my job a lot, being a manager is more what meets the eye. So basically you won’t get any sleep during their comebacks for example or you always gotta make sure that everything’s ready! That takes a lot ot braincells a day.

«Where do you think you’re going at this hour?», a familiar voice asked as I was about to leave the apartment. Of course it’s no other than the original visual Bae Irene.

« I’m going out with some friends», I said as she raised an eyebrow. Bae Irene, in her pyjamas standing there crossing her arms, bare faced, still looki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter