Chapter 6

Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene’s pov:

Today’s was Y/N’s say off and we had Shina unnie driving us around for our shedule. It was weird for me not to see her as we’ve always been together and see each other everyday but I guess this day had to come sooner or later. Just as we finished our last shedule for today, which was a photoshooting, I beeged Shina unnie to drive us back as soon as it ended. I’ve been thinking about that idiot girlfriend of mine a lot more than I thougth I would. We convienced the members to go home early today and get some food delivered. Joy and Yeri, better said the satans duo were teasing me the whole ride home, saying I’m weak for Y/N and always red like a tomato whenever they mention her. It didn’t bother me much since my mind and heart are preparing themselves to see my girl again. As soon as Shina unnie parked the car I got off right away and went straight into our dorm.

«Yah slow down love bird, don’t trip!», I heard Joy screaming towards me. I shaked that comment off and walked even faster. However, to my disappointment Y/N wasn’t in her room, she wasn’t at home. I looked down at my phone to see if she responded to any of my texts I sended here, but she didn’t.

«Someone’s disappointed», Yeri said in a teasing manner and smirked along with joy as soon as they entered the apartment. I didn’t say anything but continued to look for Y/N, just to be sure she’s not hiding or something.

«Joohyun unnie cmon it’s her day off, she’s probably out», Wendy said.

«Yeah maybe meeting up with her friends or getting something to eat», Seulgi added.

«Or metting up with her affair», Joy said which made me stop moving. I glared at Joy, giving her the feeling of my anger and she got it and quickly apologized for what she just said. I sighed and looked at my phone again. It’s been 4 hours since I texted her..why hasn’t she answered yet. Am I being too possesive? Maybe she doesn’t miss me like I miss her…

«Calm down Irene she’s probably busy having fun with some friends she hasn’t seen in a while and forgot to check her phone», Shina said and looked at some delivery sheets. Maybe she’s right.

«Give her a call if you’re that worried», Wendy said. I agreed and dialed her number but no one picked up. Maybe I should try it a few times..

«Heol!», Yeri suddenly shouted but quickly covered . We locked eyes.

«Hmh?», I said, still on the phone trying to reach Y/N.

«Unnie maybe you should see this», Joy said and handed my over her phone. It was Rosé’s instagram.

«What’s about it?», I asked.

«Look at her story», Yeri responded and I tapped on her profil picture to see what they were excited about. My eyes widened as I saw her latest story post with Y/N.

Rosé had her arm wrapped around Y/N’s shoulder with the caption *best girl ever, love you*.

I gave Joy her phone back and tried onc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter