You!

Enemies to Lovers?!

“I do hope he’s not my classmate” sasa thought. And turned over to find her respective room.

--Room 1-A—

And the door opens Room 1-A opens. The teacher went inside. “Good morning class!” The teacher said

“Good morning Miss??

“Oh! I’m Miss. Lee Yoon Jung I’m your adviser and also your English teacher.” As the teacher raises her chalk, someone slammed the door open revealing the new student, who was painting so hard.

“Good morning ma’am” The new student said as he gasped for air.  “I’m sorry I’m late”

“Is the guy who bumped into me awhile ago?” sasa asked to herself.

“You must be the transferee student, am I right” Miss Lee asked the guy.

“Yes ma’am” The guy replied.

“Oh come in, you must introduce yourself to the class” Ms. Lee said.

“Anyeonghaseyo! I’m No Min Woo. I have a little sister name Eun Bin. We can be friends.” Then bowed. The whole class clapped their hands except for sasa “Oh so that’s his name” sasa quietly said.

“You will seat the vacant desk near the window, second to the last row” Ms. Lee said.

“Thank you ma’am” Minwoo replied with a smile. Then Minwoo sat on his seat. When he turned to his right he can see the person seats beside him. And only to find the girl that he bumped awhile ago “You!” he loudly said.

“Is something you want to tell us, Minwoo” Ms. Lee asked.

“Nothing ma’am” Minwoo replied, flushing from embarrassment.

“Ok, back to what I’m saying”

Sasa looked at him and raised her brow that started giggling.

“Ha-ha, that’s what you get” sasa evilly thought.

“Minwoo!” a voice came from the back of Minwoo. He turned around to see who called his name. Then he saw L.joe his cousin.

“Hey L.joe long time no see” Minwoo happily said “How’s aunty?” Minwoo added.

“Mom is alright she is at work now” L.joe replied and Minwoo nodded.

“L.joe! Quite down!” The teacher shouted “Yes, ma’am”

An hour later the Bell rang*

“Hey Minwoo, why you transfer here?” L.Joe wrapped his arm around his shoulder.

“We just moved here few days ago and this is the only school I found” Minwoo replied.

 “Ok, so do you like this school?”

“Actually, I-“

“Hey, L.Joe-ah” Sasa interrupted.

“Oh, sup Sasa-ah?” L.Joe waved his hands then Sasa walked up to them.

“Can’t you see I’m talking to him?” Minwoo said.

“Of course, I can see, I have eyes, you know? Man, you really dumb” Sasa smirked.

“Why you little-!” Minwoo charged but was stopped by L.Joe.

“Woah, woah, woah hold your horses” L.Joe tried to calm Minwoo.

“I had enough of this woman!” Minwoo accusingly pointed his finger to her.

“What’s the matter” I’m only saying what is true” Sasa perked up her nose to show her pride.

“You both know each other? Since when?” L.Joe asked.

“In the hallway, before the class started. We met in an accident but I didn’t know he was a ert! He touched one of my sensitive spot.” Sasa glared at Minwoo.

“It was just an accident! Do you know what’s the difference between an accident and on purpose?!” Minwoo angrily replied.

“That’s enough!” L.Joe seized the fight. “Sasa-ah, maybe you’re hungry. Why you don’t you go to the cafeteria and grab yourself something to eat.” L.Joe made an excuse so that the fight between the cat and the dog will stop.

“You’re right, I used up all of my energy in this erted idiot” Sasa heavily sighed.

“FYI, I’m not a ert. What happened is just an accident” Minwoo added, finally calmed down.

“Excuses, excuses, you’re just defending yourself so you can hide the fact that you’re a voyeur” Sasa turned around and started walking away. Minwoo knitted his brows and balled his hands into fists. He was flushing from anger.

“Let’s roam around the campus, I will tour you out” L.Joe offered Minwoo

“Sure” Minwoo grumpily answered.

On the Hallway−

“You know that cranky woman?” Minwoo asked L.Joe.

“Who..? Do you mean sasa-ah?”

“Yes, who else couldn’t be?”

“It can be those squealing girls over there” L.Joe pointed his finger into the group of fan girls.

“I’m serious L.Joe”

“Chill man! Well she’s my bestfriend since 7th grade” L.Joe replied.

“Really..? How could you have a bestfriend like her she’s evil” Minwoo said.

“You don’t know her much, she’s really nice” L.Joe said, remembering the times she was nice to him.

“Nice! Do you even see her for yourself, I would die early in the hands of the evil !”

“Hmmm... Try to get closer with her. So you could get know her better” L.Joe suggested.

“I will never get closer with that dangerous girl!” Minwoo shouted.

“Ok! Ok! Can you just lower your voice” L.Joe whispered

“Don’t even say her name in front of me ever! Understood?”

“Yes sir, I mean Minwoo” L.Joe said frightened.

______________________________________________________________

angel Author's Note:

Hey guys! I'm just updating for my first ficntion..

That girl is so dangerous..

I'm sorry  if Minwo is like ert.. MIANHE!!!!

please comment and subscribe