Chapter 9

Enemies to Lovers?!

 

 

“Yes. Why?” I answered her.

 

“Did you know the rumors?” she said. I look her with confused face. “What rumors?”

 

“Rumors about your brother.”

 

“What about my brother?”

 

“You totally didn’t know.”

 

“I will ask you if I know, duh!”

 

“Your English teacher and Donghyun are having a relationship.”

 

I am too shocked to what she said. I did not her... oppa having a girlfriend… and his girlfriend is Ms. YoonJung my English teacher… he is bad on confessing to a girl… o.O

 

“Are you serious?”

 

“It just rumors! You know! Why you do not like Ms. Lee”

 

“No! It’s just like I didn’t believe that oppa has a girlfriend!”

 

“Why? “

 

Before I answer, the bell rang. We quickly run towards our respective room. Moreover, I bid goodbye to her she come in to her room because her room are next to our room.

 

When I come in, I saw Minwoo writing something on a paper. When come to my seat. Now I see he is not writing he is drawing a Mickey Mouse and a Minnie Mouse couple. Wow, he is a good cartoonist. I am so amaze I cannot draw any of those. I want to learn how to draw Minnie Mouse I like her so much.

 

“Do you like Mickey Mouse, don’t you?” I asked. He looked at me then a smile formed into his bright face. OMG! HE IS SO HANDSOME WITH THAT SMILE! SASA WANT IS YOU TALKING ABOUT… ARE YOU FALLING TO HIM? NO YOUR NOT... “Neh, I like Mickey! Do you have problems on that?”

 

I shook my head together with my two hands. “Aniyo, I like Mickey but I like Minnie more.” A smile formed again into his face. Then Ms. Lee came.

 

“Good Morning everyone!" she greeted. “Good Morning, Ma’am” we greeted back. She looks into the direction where I am then a big smile formed. My eyes widen then smile back. WHY SHE IS SMILING AT ME? Maybe the gossips are true. Wow, oppa is a big man now.

 

“OK, sit down” she command and we all sit down.

 

In the completely English period, Ms. Lee is always smiling at me. Maybe in the future she will be my sister-in-law. I must know more about her; maybe she will hurt my brother’s heart like other girls it will not be happen.

 

Minwoo look at me then said. “Are you thinking about Ms. Lee being with Donghyun hyung?”

 

How did he know? Did he read my mind? OH MY GOD he can read minds. “Hey!”

 

“Uhm… Yeah!”

 

“I think Ms. Lee don’t hurt hyung.”

 

 “How did you say?”

 

 Before he answers my question, Ms. Lee bid Goodbye to all.

 

“Trust me yoonie noona will not hurt hyung!” he said.

 

“Wait, are you two are close!”

 

“Aniyo! Anyway, Why are so worried about their relationship?”

 

I stand up and look to him straight in his eyes.

 

“It is because…” before I complete my sentence someone call minwoo… and that person is wait they were two so its persons are the twins I met in the cafeteria…  

 

“Hey Minwoo!” the person having a black hair said. The two come in. then tap minwoo’s shoulder.

 

“Oh! Annyeong Sasa-ah!” the blonde-haired person said.

 

“How do you know my name?” I ask him.  He tilted his head.

 

“Kathleen said it to me!” he answered.

 

“Oh!” I only said.

 

“So we were kidnapping minwoo now! Annyeong!”  His twin said while tagging minwoo’s arm.

 

Before I said, wait… there gone but wait what are they names? Oh wait I forgot their names.  However, I think the black haired person is unnie’s ex boyfriend!

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another update for this day!!

Hope you like it!!

I think i can't update this days again...

it's all because of my school activities!

But I will try to update!!

as soon as posible!!

Subscribe and comment please~~