Why you didn't call him oppa?

Enemies to Lovers?!


--Next day--

"Hey Minwoo!" a man with a husky voice said.

Minwoo turned back and he saw kwangmin waving his hand.

"Oh! Kwangie" Minwoo said “Where do you study?"

"We study at Seoul Arts too" Youngmin said.

"Hey Youngie, What section you two belong?" Minwoo ask.

"We are in Room 1-B, how about you?" Kwangmin said.

"I am in Room 1-A, I'm with my cousin." Minwoo replied.

"Who cares about your cousin? Is anybody asking about him?" Youngmin said.

"Oke! Oh! Where's Kathleen? Is she in Korea too?" Minwoo asked.

Kwangmin stay silent.

“Kathleen broke up with kwangmin.” Youngmin answered

“Why?” Minwoo curiously said “They were a perfect couple.”

“Kwangminnie didn’t pay more attention to her. Kathleen feels bitterness.” Youngmin replied.

“Ah! Kwangie! You’re such a fool! You let go of her.” Minwoo shouted.

“I’m not a fool! You idiot! She is the one who broke up.” Kwangmin said. They didn’t know that Kathleen was listening.

“Annyeong Youngminwoo-oppa!” Kathleen said.

“Annyeong Kathleen!” Minwoo and Youngmin said.

“What is your section Minwoo- oppa?” Kathleen asked.

“I’m in Room 1-A.” Minwoo replied. “And you?”

“I’m in Room 1-B with Youngmin-oppa.” Kathleen said.

“What about your cousin? “ Kathleen asked “What is his name? Uhm…” Remembering of Minwoo's cousin, name. “Ah… L.Joe”

“His on Room 1-A too.”

“Ah… I want to meet him again!” Kathleen exclaimed.

“Why do you want to meet him?” kwangmin asked.

Kathleen just ignored his question.

“Are you ignoring me?” Kwangmin said.

“Can we walk fast, we will be late!” Kathleen said and she shook her e arm to Youngmin. Kwangmin feels jealousy while Youngmin blushed.

--At School—

Minwoo, Kwangmin, Youngmin and Kathleen were walking, as they walked along the campus they met L.joe’s group. The friends of L.Joe are Chunji and Myunsoo.

“Annyeong Minwoo!” L.Joe said.

“Annyeong L.Joe. Can you introduce your friend to us?” Minwoo said

“Oh! This is Chunji.” He pointed out Chunji. “And this is Myunsoo!” of course he pointed out Myunsoo.

“Ah! L.Joe-ah do you still remember her?” Minwoo asked and pointed to Kathleen.

“Her face is so familiar.” L.joe’s face moved closer to Kathleen’s face. He examined every feature’s of her face.  This made Kathleen blush. “Hmmm… I think I know her but I can’t remember her name.”

“She is the girl that I introduced to you in the past 2 years.” Minwoo said.

“Ah… I know your name. Ah… wait… its starts in letter K, right?” L.Joe said. “K…Ka…Kath… Kathleen!” L.Joe exclaimed.

*The bell rings.

Kathleen POV

“Bye! Minwoo-oppa!” I bid goodbye.

“Bye! Kathleen sees you later!” Minwoo said.

I smiled.

-At Room 1-B-

I sit near the window beside me is youngmin-oppa while at my back is kwangmin-oppa. I want to be his girlfriend again but it’s seems kwangmin is already over with me. I want him to be happy and feel free. Why I do have to break up with him? But I still love him if he really wants me back, he will be the first one to make a move, not me… duh… I hate it when I’m the first one make a move.

The teacher calls me and asks. “Kathleen, what is the third planet closer to the sun? Give me one description of it.”

“Sir the answer is Earth. This is the only planet were we can live.” I answered the question.

“That’s correct, Ms. Dy.”(It’s Sounds like letter D). The teacher happily said and continued on what he is discussing.

~After the discussion the bell rings~

“Ok class. That would be all. Annyeong!” He left the room.

I stood up on my seat then also left the classroom.

~At the hallway~

I was on my way to the cafeteria when someone called me. I spun around to see who called. It’s Kwangmin’s twin, youngmin.

“Oh! Anyeonghaseyo!”  I bowed just 90 degrees.

“Can I join you? It seems that you’re only by yourself.” He said while looking behind me. I am really alone.

“Arasso.” I smiled.

~At the cafeteria~

Where will be sit? The tables are already full.

“We go there.” Youngmin pointed somewhere. “There’s Minwoo.”

“Ok!” I said. I spotted Kwangmin who is sitting beside Minwoo. I felt butterflies in my stomach.

“Ok. You can do this.” I breathe in and out then started walking to their table.

“Anyeonghaseyo, can we sit here? There are no more tables available.”

“Of course, feel free!” Minwoo said.

I saw vacant seat next to Minwoo then started going there but Youngmin got there first, I pouted. I scanned around the table to see if there’s still one more left… AHA! Found one and… it’s beside kwangmin. I gulped. ‘It’s alright. I can do this it’s only kwangmin.’ I went beside kwangmin and slowly sit. I feel awkwardness because kwangmin always looking to me.

 

Kwangmin POV

‘God! Every time I look at her, there’s always a light that engulfs around her body. She looks like an angel! I just can’t get my eyes off her.’ I thought. I want to talk to her about our past relationship. I want it back but it seems like. I look like I’m the weak one. Uhm…  I think I have an idea…  I will make her jealous… Let’s see… Which one of those girls is the perfect one…? (He saw Sasa) I think that girl is the perfect one.

 

No one’s POV

“Minwoo-ah. Did you know that girl?” kwangmin curiously asked.

“Who…?”

“That girl who were carrying a cute blue hello kitty bag.” Kwangmin pointed to Sasa

“Yes I know her, why?”

“I think she’s kind of cute.”

“Are you kidding me?! She is the devil of this school!”

“Omo? Really? I think she is a good person.”

“You don’t know her, yet. She’s really evil once you get to know her.” Minwoo said. He saw L.joe’s group. They didn’t know where to sit why Minwoo wave his hands up. “L.Joe-ah.”  He shouted.

L.Joe finds who were calling his name and he saw Minwoo. “Hey Minwoo… can we join you?”

“Yeah… sure” Minwoo said.

“Annyeong!” L.Joe and friends said.

“Annyeong!” Kwangmin, Kathleen, and Youngmin replied. L.Joe sat beside Kathleen.

“Kathleen… Why are you’re so beautiful?” L.Joe asked. Then Kathleen blushes and said: “I’m not beautiful… I’m such an ugly person.”

“It’s not true… You know you’re like an angel” Kathleen blushes harder as red as a tomato sauce (I like tomato sauce that’s why I included it there.)

“Hey L.Joe-ah” sasa interrupted. He jumped a little bit then said: “Oh sasa-ah”

“Oh! Who’s this girl? You’re girlfriend?” Sasa asked.

“No! She/he is not my Boyfriend/Girlfriend.” Kathleen and L.Joe said unison.

“How did you say she is my girlfriend?”

“”In far you two look so sweet!”  Sasa replied “oh! By the way I’m Kim Sasa, and you?” facing Kathleen. Then sit between Kathleen and L.Joe.

“I know you! You’re the sister of Donghyun-oppa!” Kathleen said “I’m Kathleen Dy. Nice to meet you” And give a little smile.

“Why you’re here Sasa-ah?” Chunji ask Sasa and she complains: “Why? Do I have no rights to sit here?”

“It’s not what you thought.”

 

Sasa POV

I rolled my eye and one blonde boy caught my attention.

“Hey unnie! Who’s that blonde guy?” I whispered in Kathleen’s ears.

“Oh he is Youngmin-oppa!”

“Eh What is the name of his twin?”

“He is Kwangmin”

“Why didn’t call him oppa?” I curiously said.

“I don’t know!” she said.

“There’s an answer for that… tell me please… please unnie.” I playfully said.

I think he is her ex-boyfriend. Maybe he hurt her by cheating to other girls.

“Maybe late, after school I will tell.”

“Yehey! I will wait in the waiting area.”

“Ok!” she said and gave a smile.”

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry Guys... i didn't update our internet stuck...

i;m very sorry