Chapter 12

Enemies to Lovers?!

Sasa’s POV

I just watching Youngmin teasing Unnie that she did not know how to brew. I watching his moves, I think it shows signs … Maybe… Just maybe he also had a feeling towards to Kathleen- Unnie…  However, I wish it would not be a barrier to make the two to be couple again.

 

 “Hyung, why you left us?” someone said and that is Minwoo. He stands up in his seat then walk towards to our table and kwangmin just follow him.

 

“Sorry, saeng?” youngmin said.

 

“Can we sit here?” he asked looking at me. I just stared at him. OMG why I cannot move my tongue… speak Sasa…

 

“Sure oppa!” Kathleen answered. Thanks to Unnie, she saves me... I glanced to the two while taking their sits. Minwoo is beside me while kwangmin is in right side of Unnie.

 

 

 

 

......

 

 

 

......

 

 

 

 

.....

 

 

 

....

 

 

 

 

There is a silence in here now…

 

 

 

.....

 

 

 

 

.....

 

 

 

 

.....

 

 

 

....

 

 

 

....

 

 

 

 

 

“Unnie, you cook so well!” I break the silence.

 

“Thank you, dongsaeng! If you want I will make again tomorrow?” she replied.

 

 “Neh, I want!”

 

“Me too I want have one too!” youngmin interrupted.

 

“Ok oppa, I will you too!”

 

“We also want!” Minwoo whined.

 

“OK oppa I will make you too.”

 

“How about kwangmin hyung you will not make him too?” he asked with a childish tone.

 

“He MUST be the one who will request! NOT other people!”

 

Kwangmin smirked to what Kathleen says, I think his pissed off. He sighed.

 

“Why should, I will request to you to cook for me, ha? You’re not my girlfriend anymore, and your cook it’s .” Then walk away.

Unnie’s eyes widened to what kwangmin suddenly say. Youngmin comfort her. Then Minwoo stood up.

 

“Hyung! I will just—“before he complete his sentence youngmin interrupted.

 

“Ok” Minwoo followed kwangmin. Then Kathleen Unnie cries.

 

A couple of minute we decided to come to our respective room.

 

At the classroom

 

When I came inside I saw minwoo in his seat sitting and I think he is drawing Mickey Mouse again. I got to my seat and the class start.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Short update!!

Coming Minwoo- sasa moment!!

Teaser for the next chapter!!

 

“Annyeong Sasa” someone in the back greeted. I turned around to see who is that I saw Minwoo

 

“MI-Minwoo what are you doing here?” I asked.

 

“Stop calling me Minwoo!”

 

“So what I will call you?”

 

“Call me oppa!”