Chapter 17

Enemies to Lovers?!

Days had passed Sasa discovered many things about her new friends. She discovered that Minwoo is too childish but if it has, comes to dancing his maturity is showing. While the twins she discovered that youngmin is the older twin and Kwangmin is the younger twin and when she was shocked when she knows it because she thought that kwangmin is the older and youngmin is the younger.  Kwangmin is the 4d person and youngmin is a bossy person. Lastly, her eonni Kathleen. She is a girl that when you look at her she looks like a serious person but if you better knows her better, she is childish like minwoo.

 

 

 

BACK TO REALITY

 

“Minwoo ah give me my wallet,” Sasa shouted while trying to chase minwoo.

 

“Call me oppa first!” Minwoo shouted back.

 

“No way in hell I’ll call you that,” she shouted.

 

“If you don’t call me oppa you will not get your wallet,” he said while running through the cafeteria.

 

“Aish whatever!” she cursed and stop running.

 

When she entered the cafeteria, she finds minwoo sitting with Kathleen in their usual table then she made way to go there and she sits beside Kathleen.

 

“Eonni, minwoo-ah get my wallet,” she whined and Kathleen turns her gaze to minwoo.

 

“Why?”  Minwoo asked.

 

“Why did you get her wallet?” she asked back.

 

”I’m just playing around her,” he answered. Kathleen gave him a curious look. “Ok, Ok, I will give it back,” then he handed to Sasa her wallet. *Aish, I want to hear her to call me oppa.*

 

“Thank you eonni!” Sasa happily said. *She is so beautiful when smilling.* then the twins come to the scene.

 

“Hey Kathleen, did you know we were finding you all over the campus?” Youngmin said.

 

“And you we were just sitting happily there while we don’t know where you are,” Kwangmin half loud said and Kathleen looked at him with a sharp eyes. She stands up and said; “I just settled something important mister. And FYI it’s for my brother!”

 

“WHAT?” the three young men said.

 

“As you heard it’s for my brother.”

 

“So, Hyunseong hyung is going back here in Korea. When is he coming?” Minwoo excitedly said.

 

“Tomorrow night!” Kathleen announced and another “WHAT” escaped to the mouth of the three young men that do not totally believe to her. “If you don’t believe me it’s not my problem.”

 

“Why is he like that?” Kwangmin asked. “I don’t know!”

 

“Why you don’t know?”

 

“Because I don’t know, you understand!”

 

"He was your brother so you must know him."

 

"I'm not that kind of sibling that knows all about my brother.”

 

“Guys wait! Who is Hyunseong?” Sasa asked. All of them looked at her. “What?”

 

“You’ll meet him the day after tomorrow or much better you can accompany me tomorrow. Whatcha think?”Kathleen said.

 

“I think your brother is interesting. So, I want to accompany you tomorrow.”

 

“So, it’s settled you will come with me tomorrow at 8. I will drive at your house at 8 because I think the airplane will land at 8:30!” Kathleen said and Sasa nodded.

 

“Can we come?” Youngmin asked. “I don’t know! Do you guys are hungry? I’m hungry so can we eat?”

 

All of the sit down, minwoo is sitting in front of Sasa is secretly looking at her. *I wish she will not fall to the our silent type hyung*

 

 


 

 

 

Sorry guys ifI didn't update for so looooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg...........

It's just that I'm to busy for school activities..

But I can update anytime I can..

but for now this is the only update that i can give to you...

Please comment all your reaction so I can change my style of writing..