Chapter 16

Enemies to Lovers?!

 


Kathleen’s POV

“I thought it will not fit on you, but look it fits. You look beautiful in that outfit…” I complement. She truly beautiful refers to me not beautiful as she is...

 

“Thank you Unnie! You look beautiful in that dress too!” she said and smiles. However, I smiled back. Then we go to the table where the others are sitting.

 

“Hey guys!” I greeted. I glanced at kwangmin that is busy looking at Sasa. He truly moves-on. Sasa hold my hand and give a smile. Then lead me to sit beside her.

 

“Kathleen you look beautiful in that dress!” Donghyun oppa complemented.

 

“Kamsamida oppa!” I smiled.

 

“We must take an order now babe.” Yoon Jung said.  I glanced to Sasa and I see she do not like what the couples doing.

 

“OK hon. waiter!” donghyun called out. Then the waiter comes along with the menu book,

 

“Here sir, ma’am” he gave us the menu book. When I looked around I saw a familiar face, and I think it is… L.Joe. when he glances on my direction our eyes met. I give him a smile.

 

“Unnie, what will you order?” Sasa asked then look at her.

 

“Pasta, you?” I smiled. “Ok, I will take pasta too…”

 

“So the two of you will take pasta for dinner…” Yoon Jung said. Sasa and I nodded. They called the waiter and say, what our order is.  Then I excused myself that I will go to the powder room. When I am done, someone called my name. I turned back to see who is it and that is L.Joe again.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, L.joe ssi” I greeted.

 

“Don’t be so formal, were friend, right? You can call me oppa if you want?” he said.

 

“Ha?”

 

“For now on you will call me oppa!” he commanded.

 

“Waeyo?” I asked because I am just curios why in a blue he wants me to call him oppa.

 

“Because we’re friends. Moreover, I see you were calling minwoo, oppa. I’m jealous.” He said then pouted. Him jealous?  Is he jerking me?  I just nodded. “So?  Who I am?”

 

“L.joe…”

 

“L.joe, what?”

 

“L.joe op… oppa.” The suddenly he pinched my cheeks. “You’re so cute. Oh you’re even cuter when you are blushing.”

 

Dub.dub.du.dub.

 

Me blushing.  Why I feel this thing? Why is my heart beating so fast?  Am I falling? I really do not know.

 

“Kamsa!” I thanked him.

 

“Who are you with?”

 

“I’m with Sasa…” I answered. “Are you alone?”

 

“Ne, I don’t feel eating alone at home. My parents are not around now.”

 

“Oh I see. You can join is, if you want.” I suggest.

 

“Really?” he asked happily.

 

“Yeah!” then we went to our table. I see Sasa and minwoo talking to each other.

 

“Donghyun oppa, can L.joe join us?” I asked.

 

“Sure. He is a friend of yours so he can be.” Donghyun oppa answered.

 

Then he sits the empty chair beside me... This is the sitting arrangement

 

                          L.Joe – Me – Sasa

Kwangmin                                                Minwoo

             Youngmin – Yoon Jung – Donghyun

 


 

 

*While Kathleen at the powder room

 

Sasa’s POV

 

“Hey Ms. Daydreamer!” you know him... The jerk. I just ignore him. I do not like taking to him.

 

“Ms. Daydreamer!” he called out again. I ignore him again. The he pinch my shoulder.

 

“What is your problem?” I asked with an irritable tone.

 

 “Nothing I’m just bored. Can I borrow your phone?” he asked. I frowned my eyebrow then give him a WHY faces.

 

“Please!” he said while making a puppy eye.  O my he so cute. I want to pinch his cheeks… I rolled my eyes then I give him my phone.

 

A minute he give back my phone to me.

 

“Are you done now?” I asked.

 

“Ne! I’m done saving my phone number.” He answered.

 

“What?”

 

“Check your contacts.” He said. I immediately check my contacts and I see a unfamiliar name.

 

“Yoonie?” I blurted.

 

“Ne that is me”

 

“Why the heck you save your phone number here ha?”

 

“You must be happy?”

 

“Why am I?”

 

“When I’m in London many girls wants to get my number.”

 

“But I’m not one of those girls.” Before answering, he handed me his phone. I hate him so much.

 

“Ms Daydreamer ha?” I said and he nodded. Then Unnie came by but she is not alone she is with L.joe. Why is he here? Unnie asked donghyun oppa if L.joe can asked him if he can join us and oppa approved.

 

“I have bad feelings.”

 

“Ha?”

 

“I think he will be a wall to separate hyung and kathleen.”

 

“Ok!” I shortly said. I think minwoo can help me with the operation Kathleen ang kwang back in relationship.

 

 


 

 

Thank you this dinner is end now. I can go home now.

 

“Oppa I can go now if you will go with Ms. Lee.” I said.

 

“Oh dear you can call me unnie if its out of class.” Ms. Lee I mean Yoon Jung unnie said. I just nodded.

 

“No you will come with us.” Oppa said.

 

“I can walk with Kathleen unnie.”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Ne.”

 

“Sasa are you coming with us?” Kathleen asked.

 

“Opps I will go with them… bye!” I said and waved goodbye.

 

While walking I feel awkward between unnie and her ex boyfriend. But I think unnie have ways to don’t feel awkward, I think by talking to l.joe.

 

“Sasa how old are you?” youngmin asked me. I think he just want to erased the awkward moment between the two.

 

“Uhmm… I will turn 16 on December.” I answered.

 

“Wow so we were older than you Ms. Daydreamer.” Minwoo said. I gave a bad look.

 

“You must call us oppa specially me.” Kwangmin blurted out.

 

WHAT? O_O

I am dead.

 

“Hey you are at the outer space again.” Minwoo said while shaking my shoulder.

 

“Hey stop shaking me, will you?” I said with irritated voice. Then he stop what he is doing in my shoulder. He is truly getting in my nerves.

 

“Don’t trust her that she will call you oppa!” l.joe said.

 

“Waeyo?” kwangmin asked.

 

“She said when we were ten… the guy that she will call oppa are her brother and her true love only.” He answered.

 

Yes that is true… I know that is exaggerated but  I want only my true love and my brother to call oppa. Until he is not around but I will wait for him…  My prince charming…

 

“That is so exaggerated!” Minwoo commented.

 

“But for me it is cold.” Kwangmin said. I just smiled to them.

 

“Bye guys… this is my house.” L.joe bid goodbye. We all waved at him.

 

“Bye bye oppa.” Unnie said while waving haply. I see that kwangmin look at her when she said oppa.  I see she is now comfortable to him although it is only 2 days they know each other.

 

After a couple of walk, we were at the front if unnie’s house and she bid goodbye.  Then next one who bid goodbye are the twins. Then minwoo and I are left.

 

“Sasa if hyung will court yoe do not accept his proposal ha?”

 

“Why would I accept?

 

“Because I’m the one who will court you.” Minwoo mumbled.

 

“Did you say something?” I asked.

 

“No I don’t say anything.” He answered but I think he s panicking. “But promise me don’t accept his proposal ha?”

 

“I promise . bye… “ I said then waved goodbye. I walked where my house located.

 

 

 


 

 

Minwoo’s POV

 

I sighed in relief. I thought I would catch. Thankfully, she did not hear what I have said. I think she is the one I am wait. I wish hyung would not use her… I do not what to do to him. I know you were thinking that I am so exaggerating. This stage, I just confirming my feeling toward to her. I swear I will make you fall for me Sasa kim

 

 

 

 

 

 

===============================================================================================

Hello guys...

I'm so happy that exams are done now...

New story update for you....

Christmast is coming now... yehey...

 

Subscribe and comment please..