15

Enemies to Lovers?!

 

I sighed.  This day is the worst one… *sigh* First, Unnie is sad today. Second, I got embarrassed in the class two times… see it is two times… it is because of that bastard, that stupid bastard… I thought that we will be ok this time but what he did it is just make it worst. I hate him… I hate the man called No Minwoo…

 

 

Now I am here at the parking lot at the side of the car, waiting for Donghyun oppa to come. He said a while ago that I have to be with him home and he has say to something. What is that ‘something’? Maybe his relationship with Ms. Lee, I am so curious now. After a minute he came.

 

 

“Hey dongsaeng!” he said while gossiping for air. “Sorry If I make you wait.”

 

 

“Did you know? This time I must be resting in my comfy bed!” I said.

 

 

“I said I’m sorry.” He said then he opens the car’s door. I came inside. When he is now sitting at the driver’s, sit he start the engine.

 

 

After a couple of hours were here at our destination, a coffee shop. I thought we will go home but I do not have choice. When we enter the coffee shop, we saw Ms. Lee waving towards our direction. Oppa just smile and dragged me to the table where Ms. Lee sitting.

 

 

“Annyeong jagiya” Oppa greeted. I am just staring at them because they started cuddling each other not knowing that I am still here standing. Am I a decorative statue here?

 

 

“Oppa I want to go home!” I blurted.  Still they did not notice me. What is the purpose of me going here?  I am so bored here I want to go home. In addition, did you know that hungry. It is 7pm and I am not eating until now. Because of totally boredom I got an idea I text Kathleen.

 

 

 

To: Kathleen

Unnie! Good evening! Whatcha doing?

 

 

From: Kathleen

Good Evening dongsaeng… here was changing clothes!

 

 

To: Kathleen

Where are you going this time? Dating?

 

 

From: Kathleen

Dating? What are you thinking? I am just going to a reunion… You Whatcha doing?

 

 

 

Before I can type my reply to the text of Unnie… The twins came and the worst is Minwoo is here too… I told you this day is the worst day ever… I just took a glanced to them and then focused on my phone.

 

 

To: Kathleen

I know where you are going… you are going to a café named ______________, right.

 

 

I reply then glanced to the three newly came then to the lovebirds. 

 

 

“Oh Sasa you’re here!” the brunette hair said.  Finally, someone notice me.

 

 

“Sorry, what’s your name again?” I asked. I am not that good at memorizing names.  He just laughs. What so funny of asking of his name, is there any funny phrase? I glared at him then he stopped.  I am in the bad mood then he wills just laughs at me.  Are this person is insane? I sighed.

 

 

“I’m Kwangmin and this is youngmin!” he said.

 

 

“I got it…”

 

 

“Hey Ms. Daydreamer!” minwoo said. I hate that bastard then I stand up. In addition, glared at him. “Oppa I will go home now…”

 

 

“No, you can’t go home!” oppa said.

 

 

“Why?” I asked with matching raising an eyebrow.

 

 

“Because I will announce something…,” he answered.

 

 

“And that something all about your relationship with Ms. Lee, right?” he nodded.

 

 

“This is no sense…” I said then I walk out of the scene. When I was out of the coffee shop, I saw Unnie coming then when she notice me she quickly run towards on my direction.

 

 

“Dongsaeng… why are you here outside the shop? You must be inside…”

 

 

“I do not want to go there!”

 

 

“Why?” she asked with a confuse face.

 

 

“First, did you know because of this stupid revelation thingy until now I’m not eating anything, second, I don’t want to see minwoo’s face it is so irritating. And you’re ex and his twin is there.”

 

 

“Please go with me inside… as you said kwangmin is there I want you to be there too…”

 

 

“I don’t want…”

 

 

“Here!” she handed me a paper bag.

 

 

“What is this?” I asked. When I open the paper bag, I saw a cute dress and a pair of shoes.

 

 

“Wear it! Look at yourself until now you are wearing a school uniform and you look wasted.” I sighed. We came inside the shop and go to the girl’s bathroom.  I quickly go to one of the cubicle inside and change clothes to what Unnie give me… this is so cute you want to see it… here…

 

 


 

New update....

I try to update on my hetic schedule... 

 

Little more days it’s December…

yehey my birthday is coming… many gift.. (^_^)

but I will turn to 14... :"(

i don't want to be old... but it's part of life....

I will not promise i can update tom...

i need to review my notes for the upcoming exam...(T_T)

so enjoy... please comment or subscribe!! :D