Chapter 11

Enemies to Lovers?!

 

Youngmin’s POV

When, Kwangmin and I went to Minwoo’s classroom. We saw him talking to a girl. That girl is familiar, maybe that is, SASA the one who am I ask earlier to Kathleen.  I think Kwangmin is move on now so that I can have a chance to Kathleen. Did you know how many years I am waiting to have a chance to be her boyfriend? However, I think that Kathleen is not over to kwangmin how I will have a chance. If Kathleen, until now is in love with my dongsaeng. Maybe that sasa can help me to have a chance.

 

“Hey Minwoo!” my twin brother said.

 

We enter the room with no worries then we tap Minwoo’s shoulder.

 

“Oh! Annyeong Sasa-ah!” I said.

 

“How do you know my name?” She asks me.  I tilted my head.

 

“Kathleen said it to me!”I answered.

 

“Oh!” She only said.

 

“So we were kidnapping Minwoo now! Annyeong!”  Kwangmin said while tagging Minwoo’s arm.

 

At the corridor

 

“I thought you her?” Kwangmin asked.

 

“Who? Sasa?” Minwoo said.

 

“Who do you think I’m talking about, idiot?”

 

“I’m just saying to her that Yoongie Noona will not hurt Donghyun hyung!” Minwoo explained.

 

“Ah! Is Yoongie Noona is the girlfriend of hyung now?” Kwangmin asked. Minwoo and I nodded.

 

“Dongsaeng you’re so late to the news.” I said.

 

“Why you did not say it to me, hyung?”

 

“Hyung did not say it to us; we just hear it to other students.” I said.

 

“I heard that the teachers discussing about but their relationship.” Minwoo added.

 

“So hyung will explain many things to us.” Kwangmin said. We all nodded.

 

At the cafeteria

 

When we are at inside the cafeteria, we sit in an empty table. Any minute, Kathleen and Sasa came inside. They sit at the empty table near to ours. I saw her eyes it is becoming teary. I think it is because of the earlier. Then the two girls talk about something and next Kathleen held a bento box. I want that too. I stood up then go to their table.

 

“Annyeong Kathleen! Annyeong Sasa” I greeted.

 

“Annyeong Youngmin-oppa!” Kathleen greeted with a sweet smile. I want to see that smile every day. That smile faded when you broke with kwangmin.

 

“Annyeong!” Sasa greeted.

 

“Why you’re here?” Kathleen asked.

 

“Why? You do not want me to here?” I said then pouted.

 

“It’s not like that oppa. You must be with Minwoo and kwangmin.”

 

“But I want to sit here!”

 

“OK!” She said.

 

“Wow! Sasa are you the one who make that?” I asked acting that I did not know that Kathleen is the one who make that.

 

She shook her head and said “Aniyo, Unnie is the one who make this!”  I acted that I am shocked.

 

“Omo! She can cook?” Kathleen slapped my shoulder. “Oppa! I hate you!” then pouted.

 

“I’m just kidding you know!”

 

End of POV

 

Kwangmin’s POV

 

When, Kathleen and sasa came in the cafeteria. I saw Kathleen’s eyes becoming teary I do not want to her hurt but I do not want to look like I am the weak one. Then Kathleen held a bento box to sasa, now I am jealous to sasa. I want to taste again the bento that she is making for me when we are in a relation a year ago. I sighed.

______________________________________________________________________________________

New update again!!

Theirs a love triagle forming now...

OMG!!

Please subscribe and comment..

Please comment i want to know your POV to my story...

Thank you to all who subscribe and comment...