Not Again!

Enemies to Lovers?!

At Seoul Arts High School...

“! I’m going to be late” Sasa cursed in her thoughts. She kept running until…

“Ow!” Sasa rubbed her to ease the pain. She was sitting on the floor when she saw a hand in front of her.

“Mianhe, I wasn’t looking in my way” Someone grabbed her arm and lifted her up.

“Iah! Don’t touch me!” sasa slapped that someone’s hand.

“Wait that voice?!”

“Kim Sasa-ah!” The guy exclaimed

“Huh? Do I know you?” Sasa asked looking at him suspiciously. L.Joe chuckled

“Hey! It’s me L.Joe!”

 “L.Joe, is that really you? I can’t believe it! You changed a lot! Look at you” Sasa hugged him which he returned.

“I’m not the only one who changed. You looked even more beautiful than the last time we met.”L.joe smirked.

“I do not! Stop joking around” Sasa shoved him away. She turned around so she could hide her blush.

“You did change but your attitude is still the same” Sasa said still blushing. Sasa’s back is still facing L.joe.

“For me, you did become beautiful and more cranky than usual” L.joe teased as he poked her forehead.

“When did you become playboy” Sasa in return, squeezed his cheeks so hard.

“I did not! I was just playing around with you. So stop doing that!” L.joe tried slapping her hand but she wouldn’t budge. “If you did not stop doing that...” L.joe blackmailed

“What?”

“I’ll kiss you” L.joe evilly smirked in the squeeze.

“No, I don’t want you to be my first kiss! EEW! ” Sasa quickly let go of him. She covered so he won’t kiss her.

“It’s your fault. You wouldn’t let go” Sasa removed her hand the pouted.

“Let’s go or else we’ll be late” Sasa grabbed L.joe’s hand. They started walking when L.joe realized they were hand-in-hand.

“You don’t need to hold me like I’m your boyfriend.” L.joe said looking at their interlocked hands.

“Oh, sorry!” Sasa quickly shove her hand. She bowed repeatedly which made L.joe smirk.

“Do you like me Sasa-ah?” L.joe said still smirking.

“No way I would never love someone like you" Sasa looked away again

“I said like not love” L.joe chuckled.

“I hate you! I’m going” sasa started running away as fast as she could.

“Hey, what about me?” L.joe yelled.

“Go to hell!” sasa screamed while running.

--At the Hallway—

“I can’t believe that guy!” the nerve of him!” sasa screamed in her thoughts. She kept running until she bumped into someone. They stumbled then fell on the ground.

“Not again” Sasa mumbled. She looked on the person she bumped into. That person is a guy. She widened her eyes because the guy’s head rested on the valley of her .

“Kyaa!! Get off of me, you ert!” the guy quickly stumbled on his feet.

“I’m so very sorry. I didn’t know where I was going.” The guy scratched his head.

“You didn’t know where you’re going! What are you, an idiot!” Sasa yelled at him which made the man angry.

“I already said sorry, Ok? It was just an accident. No need to be harsh.” The guy was getting annoyed.

“Do you know how I felt after that? It was total ual harassment! I thought I was going to lose my ity!” Sasa pointed her finger at him.

“You’re lucky you’re a girl and if not I would punch you already!” The guy was, now, really mad.

“Ooh, are you scared of a girl like me. Don’t worry, I don’t bite you now” Sasa made a boo-boo face. The guy clenched his fist so hard that blood started to came out from his hands.

“I already tried being a gentleman to you but still you insulted me” The guy growled.

“Gentle what... man?  Don't make me laugh! After what happened and you call yourself a gentleman?" Sasa faked laugh at him. The two continued until a teacher approached them.

“Stop this bickering and go to classroom! Now!” The teacher shouted to them.

“Yes, ma’am” The two said in unison which made them glare at each other.

“Go! Before I lose my temper” The teacher almost yelled. The guy started walking. Sasa, before she left, stuck her tongue at him. They went to their respective classrooms.

“I do hope he’s not my classmate” sasa thought.

______________________________________________________

I  do hope you like the 1st chapter of my fanfinction...

Sorry if theres many wrong grammar