Chapter 37:

Believe Me

Ryeowook POV

I woke up and saw that no one is beside me. I looked at the other bed but saw no one also. I decided to wash up and proceed outside. I was walking lazily when I heard noises from the kitchen. I immediately went there to see what the noise was all about. Just then, I saw the table full of foods and drinks, and then I saw a familiar figure, his back facing me. I know very well that figure, I went near him, and hug him from the back.

 

“What is this for?” I questioned.

“You’re already awake? It’s still 5 in the morning.” He whispered.

“I just don’t feel like sleeping again.” I murmured.

“And… what have you eaten? What’s with these foods?”

“I just want you to have the best breakfast this morning, I ordered all of them.”

“I know.” I said laughing.

“Know what?”

“I know that you ordered them. It’s impossible for the great Cho Kyuhyun to cook foods like these. You are romantic. I wouldn’t argue with that. But cooking isn’t your thing.” I said while looking intently at the foods carefully and wonderfully arranged at the table.

“We have our date today. Go eat, so we will have the whole day.” Kyuhyun told me, giving me the plate and other utensils.

“How about you? Aren’t you eating?” I asked.

“I’m done. I need to take the medicine at 4am, so I ate earlier. Sorry for not eating with you. You can eat now while I go shower.” He said as he went out the kitchen as fast as he can. It’s weird, I thought. But I never mind anyway. I don’t want to question him anymore. I’m just too sad that we didn’t get to eat together.

 

After eating, I cleaned the table and put the excess food on the fridge. I washed the dishes and proceeded to our room. I saw him wiping his hair. I guess he was done showering, so I went to get my towel then I’m off for showering,

 

I showered for almost an hour. It’s not that I really showered that long, but I was just thinking of random things while on the shower. I really am depressed, but I do not know the exact reason. It feels weird. Really weird. I went out the shower and I was shocked when I saw a girl’s dress laid on the bed.

 

“What’s that?” I questioned sharply.

“Your dress.” He said.

“My dress?? Are you kidding me? When did I ever have that??”

“Just now. I bought it especially for you. I thought that if we go out like this, people won’t notice us. I want to have a peaceful date. We are idols, don’t you remember? If people notice that we are walking together, they might run after us.” He explained.

 

I get his point, but I don’t think I can wear a girl’s dress in public. I know it will be helpful to disguise, but I’m not comfortable with wearing girl’s dress. I only wear those when we were on stage dancing Gee or Chu~ but that is our work!

 

“I’m not wearing those!” I shouted.

 

He didn’t answer me, and when I looked at him, I saw that he was disappointed.

 

I sighed heavily.

 

“Fine! But only for today, understood?”

 

I saw a smile in his face, and I felt happy as well. I remembered my promise that I’ll do anything for him, especially if it makes him happy.

He went out to get dressed at the other room. I went near the dress he bought for me. Clearly examining it, I had a sour expression on my face. “Why do I have to wear all these?” I mumbled. It was blue bebop dress with an orange blazer and its length is just above my knee. Also, there is a polka dots stocking with it. Beside the dress was a wig. It was black, long and shiny. It comes with a fancy pony tail. I then saw shoes that complement the dress. If I’m not mistaken, it has 1-inch heels. It was simple yet eye catching and I swear to all gods present that this would be the last time I’ll be wearing a girl’s dress!

I started wearing the dress, and I was too shocked that it fits me perfectly. Next thing I put on was the shoes. Kyuhyun really knows my size. As expected, the shoes fit well too. Then I put on the wig. I checked myself on the nearby mirror, and I, too, was amazed with myself. I never knew I can be this pretty. I’m not bragging or what, but I was really amazed at how I looked like. I got annoyed with the long hair, so I decided to tie it. I also noticed that there was an orange ribbon necklace, so I try on it too. I smiled at myself on the mirror. “Great Wookie, no one will notice you.”

 

I was startled when the door opened, revealing a handsome figure. Kyuhyun. Who else could it be? I smiled at him, and he did the same. He just stared at me like I’m a ghost or what. I waved at him and mouthed an “Are you okay, Kyu?” He looked away, embarrassed.

 

“I-I’m sorry. B-but… you look so gorgeous.” He said with obvious disbelief. “I- I didn’t know this dress looks good on you.” He said, still amazed.

 

“Kyu.. Stop stuttering! You’re making it funny! It’s not the Kyu that I know!” I said while laughing at how cute he is. “So~~ Ready?” I asked.

 

He reached his hands, and I held it. It feels so good. I feel so complete just by holding him. I looked at our intertwined hands, “I’ll never let go.” I whispered not soft enough, so he heard it. “I won’t, too.” He said as he tightened his hold.

As we go out the room, I saw Sungmin, Heechul and Leeteuk hyung standing near our room.

 

“Woah~~~ you are soooooo pretty!!!!” Leeteuk hyung ran towards me and hugged me. “You are like…. Omo~~ you are really pretty Wookie-ah!!! You can even beat Hyoyeon, Yuri and Sunny!!!!” he shouted while touching my long hair.

 

I looked at Sungmin hyung to ask if I look okay, and he gave me two thumbs up. I then looked at Heechul hyung. “Well…” he started. “We’re brothers, right? I am pretty. So, that makes you pretty too! We aren’t brothers for nothing! Of course you’re pretty!!”

 

Kyuhyun put his hands around my shoulder when he saw Yesung hyung approaching. I looked at him quizzically. “I’m just afraid someone might steal my princess from me. I’m just making sure.” He said while looking at Yesung hyung.

 

“Princess you said?” Yesung hyung asked.

“Well yes. You heard it right,” Kyuhuyn answered.

“He was once mine.” Yesung hyung answered back.

“Not anymore now hyung. I’m sorry to hurt your pride, but Wookie is mine now.”

 

I was red with embarrassment. Glad Yesung hyung didn’t answer back anymore. He smiled at me instead. “Nice look, Wook. You’re always gorgeous.” He said.

 

“Okay. We’re going.” Kyuhuyn said as he pulled me away from our hyungs.

“Hey!! Don’t let other boys touch our Ryeowookie! You understand?” I heard Yesung hyung shout, and I chuckled.

 

3 updates.. tomorrow, if time permits, i'll post 2 chapters... this story still has a looooooooooooooong way to go.. ideas are flooding my mind.. one day i wanted to end this at 50, then one day at 75... i dont know. let's just go with the flow of my random mind..... i see some zea fans (mostly ryeoshik shipper like me) anticipating for the encore of ss4.. WHY??? i only know about zea's comeback on ryeowook's birthday... but what's with the encore??? can someone tell me?? you know i've been out of the internet for 2 weeks and when i open it, i only visit my twitter (which would probably be deactivated since i dont update there always)XD enjoy reading, and comments will forever be loved<3