Chapter 21:

Believe Me

 

Friday came and everybody is going on a break. Super Junior is done with the preparation of their next single, and ZE:A is done with their promotions. Either group has free time to go out of town. Members are allowed to take a break for one week.

 

Kyuhyun and Yesung were on their shared room, waiting for Ryeowook to come out of the shower so they can shower also. Kyuhyun is playing games on his phone while waiting, and Yesung just sits there, looking at the bathroom door.

 

“Ryeowook-ah~ what’s taking you long? It’s nearing one hour already.” Yesung complained and Kyuhyun just chuckled.

 

“I’ll be out. Give me 20 more minutes.” Ryeowook shouted.

 

Suddenly, they heard a phone ringing.. Yesung looked at Kyuhyun, but Kyuhyun shrugged his shoulders, “It isn’t mine.” He plainly answered.

 

Both of them keep on looking for the source of the sound, and soon enough, Kyuhyun found Ryeowook’s phone under his pillow.

 

Calling…. My Hyungsikkie.

 

Kyuhyun stared at the screen before he realized that the person he hated the most so far is calling. Kyuhyun went out the room, and when he’s already outside, he answered the phone.

 

“Hello Ryeowook hyung. I miss youu~~” Hyungsik chirped.

“Hello.. Sorry but this isn’t Ryeowook. What do you need?” Kyuhyun said coldly.

“May I first know who’s speaking?”

“Kyuhyun.”

“Oh.. Kyuhyun hyung.. Sorry about that! Where’s Ryeowook hyung?” Hyungsik nervously asked.

“He’s in the bathroom… Anything more you need?” Kyuhyun asked impatiently.

“Uhmm. Hyung? Are you in the same room with him?”

“Yes. Actually I was just waiting for him to come out of the bathroom so I can clean myself too.” Kyuhyun’s words don’t sound good. Hyungsik has dirty thoughts on his mind already.

“Ah… Please tell him that I called. Thank you.” And Hyungsik ended the call already.

 

He stared at his phone, and threw it at the nearest sofa. “This isn’t good!” He thought.

 

“Hey hey~~~ what’s bugging you?” Minwoo suddenly appeared from behind.

“Hyung!!!! I think Ryeowook hyung is cheating on me! I think Kyuhyun hyung and him did……. That !!!” Hyungsik said all at once, and Minwoo started giggling at the sight of angry Hyungsik.

“What do you mean ‘that’?”

“that….. the S thing.”

“what S thing? They had ??” Minwoo asked playfully but Hyungsik frowned.

“And… how come you know that they did it?” Minwoo asked.

“Well…. Kyuhyun answered….”

“It’s ‘Kyuhyun hyung’ Shik” Minwoo interrupted, and Hyungsik looks annoyed.

“Fine.. So Kyuhyun hyung answered Ryeowook hyung’s phone. He said Ryeowook hyung is in the bathroom…. He also said that he’s going to the bathroom too to clean himself! Hyung!!! What clean himself! Why are they cleaning themselves early in the morning!” Hyungsik angrily stated as he sat on the sofa.

 

“Do you really think they did it? How sure are you? Maybe they’re going somewhere so they’re preparing themselves…” Minwoo patted Hyungsik to comfort the other. And Hyungsik smiled at him.

 

“But… who knows.. Maybe they really did it.” Minwoo then added.

“Hyung~~~~ I thought you’re trying to comfort me!!!!!!” Hyungsik slightly punched Minwoo’s arms and Minwoo just stood up. “Have a good day Hyungsik… I hope you can talk to your dearest Ryeowook hyung later so you can fix this crazy thinking of yours.”

 

Hyungsik is still having weird thoughts when he heard his phone ringing.. He saw the caller Id, and he became nervous. At first, he doesn’t want to answer it, but he can’t seem to ignore that person.

 

“Hello…” Hyungsik answered sadly.

“Hey Hyungsikkie~~~ how are you? How’s your sleep?” Ryeowook asked.

“I’m fine hyung….”

“What’s wrong with you? You sound so down today.. What happened?” Ryeowook questioned but Hyungsik didn’t answer.

“Hyungsikkie? You okay? Are you sick? What?” Ryeowook’s concern can be traced through his voice, and Hyungsik sighed. “I’m sorry hyung.. Let’s not talk about this now. But I promise to tell you later.. We need to talk. And.. hyung? Do you want to come with me? My dad asked me if I can visit our hometown, and I’m planning to go there tomorrow. And I wonder if maybe… you can join me too.” Hyungsik anticipated for Ryeowook’s answer.

“I’m available this week, so I guess I can go with you. I just have to ask our manager.”

 

“Ryeowook-ah~ Have you seen my shirt? I put it here a while ago..” Kyuhyun’s voice could be heard over the phone, and Hyungsik frowned deeper.

 

“Hold on..” Ryeowook said to Hyungsik.

 

“I think you put it back at the drawer Kyu. Did you check already?”

“It’s not here…” Kyuhyun sounded annoyed.

“Let me look for it.” Ryeowook said calmly, and Hyungsik can hear all their conversations because Ryeowook didn’t end the call yet.

 

Sounds of things being pushed could be heard, and Hyungsik tried to listen to their conversation though it’s a bit unclear.

 

“It’s here Kyu.. I found it.” Ryeowook happily announced, and Kyuhyun went near him.

“Thank you, Wook-ah.. You can be a perfect wife.” Kyuhyun joked and Ryeowook laughed mindlessly.

“I don’t know how I can do everything without you.” Kyuhyun added. Kyuhyun knows that Hyungsik is still on the other line, so he mutters all words loudly so that Hyungsik can hear them clearly.

“But I know you will always there for me, right Ryeowook?” Kyuhyun asked and Ryeowook looked at him suspiciously.

“Right, Kim Ryeowook? You won’t leave me right?” Kyuhyun asked with smirk on his face.

“Oh.. You wish!” Ryeowook answered and Kyuhyun started to tickle him. All shouts and laughter could be heard by Hyungsik.

“Enough Kyuhyun.. I can’t breathe!!” Ryeowook struggled but Kyuhyun still tickles him.

“Just.. tell me you won’t leave me” Kyuhyun said..

“NO!!!” Ryeowook shouted so Kyuhyun tickled him more.

“Fine Cho Kyuhyun… I won’t leave you!!!!!” Ryeowook said, catching his breath.

“I WON!” Kyuhyun jump off the bed, and started hugging his pillow. “Kim Ryeowook will never leave me.” He added as he opened his phone and started playing with it.”

hi readers. sorry i only posted just now. i have problems posting +__+ whenever i try posting chapters, it doesn't work.. finally, it was fixed. hope you dont get impatient waiting for my updates.. i honestly lost my patience with this, but luckily i still have some to still continue writing this story. again, i'm sorry