Chapter 20:

Believe Me

 

Weeks passed and it was Korea’s holiday, and people started to go back to their hometown to have a visit to their family. As for SJ members, they stayed at the dorm to practice for their performances.

Ryeowook went to his room, and decided to open his twitter. He posted a photo of him, saying that he had double-eyelids because of lack of sleep. He was laughing at himself that time.

He clicked his mentions, and saw that Minwoo replied to his tweet

@ZEA_MW: @ryeong9 You are dibak handsome Kkkk I'm a fan. Kkkkkkk Kyakyakya Oppa Kkkk

Ryeowook laughed at Minwoo’s tweet. He likes Minwoo too because of his bubbly personality. Ryeowook wants to have a younger sibling like Minwoo.

@ryeong9: @ZEA_MW Dibak Kkk It sounds a little bit like profanity Kkk It means daebak, right? Kkk you are having fun hanging out w/ your family??

@ZEA_MW: @ryeong9 Aei hyung!! T_T Of course it’s daebak!! T_T How can I dare… Aei T______T Hyung, I could die Kkkk I’m having a good time Kk What about you hyung??? Kk

Minwoo is really cute, Ryeowook thought. He was smiling all throughout the conversation. He then replied again.

@ryeong9: @ZEA_MW Hyung is practicing >< Kyakya. Because the next single is coming out soon~~ You Minwoo who dance well teach this hyung dancing. Kkk Hurry back to Seoul. Kkkk

Minwoo, after seeing Ryeowook’s tweet, smiled widely. “Hyungsik has a perfect taste. Ryeowook hyung is near to perfection. He’s kind, and handsome. What more can Hyungsik ask for. No wonder why Hyungsik is so head over heels over Ryeowook hyung.”

@ZEA_MW: @ryeong9 How can I dare do that to hyungnim.. Hehe. When I go back to Seoul, buy me some delicious food. Hehe

Ryeowook laughed for the nth time. Good thing Minwoo is online, because honestly, Ryeowook is bored because members are in the practice room. Ryeowook just asked for some rest because he has been practicing since 1 in the morning.

He was about to reply to Minwoo’s tweet when he saw that Hyungsik also tweeted.

@ZEA_Hyungsik: @ZEA_MW @ryeong9 ^_^ Your relationship is so good~ hoohoo! RyeongWoo! It's RyeongWoo! Ha ha ha I'm with Kwanghee hyung! He said he's bored so I visited him! Everyone, don't get sick and rest a lot~

Ryeowook practically rolled on his bed after reading Hyungsik’s tweet. THIS GUY IS OBVIOUSLY JEALOUS. Ryeowook smiled at himself, and decided to give Hyungsik a call. He dialed Hyungsik’s number, and waited for the other line to pick up.

“Ryeowoooooook hyung~~~~ I miss you already.” Hyungsik said soon after he picked up the phone.

“You didn’t even wait for me to speak, huh? Well. I miss you too…” Ryeowook said, shifting for a more comfortable position on his bed.

“I’m glad you call. Because basically I was thinking if you’re cheating on me.” Hyungsik said.

“Cheating? What cheating? Hey look! Let’s see who’s cheating. You said you were with Kwanghee, and now you’re accusing me that I was the one cheating?” Ryeowook growled.

“Hyung~~~~ how can you.. of course I’m not with Kwanghee hyung, he is with his family. I was just joking because you are enjoying your conversation with Minwoo hyung! Both of you seem so happy talking to each other, leaving me behind.” Hyungsik whined, and Ryeowook chuckled.

“Joking your , Hyungsik! Seriously, how much more jealous can you be? Listen okay..” Ryeowook paused, and Hyungsik waited.

Ryeowook cleared his throat, and said with a sweet voice, “Park Hyungsik… I… LOVE… YOU….” He said emphasizing every word, and Hyungsik was speechless.

“Hyung~ I love you too. I love you more. And I love you the most. I…. LOVE… YOU….. KIM RYEOWOOK. Let me prove to you that I really do love you.”

SILENCE. One deepening silence.

“This is getting dramatic.” Hyungsik said, as he laughed. Unknown to anyone, he was silently crying because he was so thankful that he has Ryeowook.

“Hyung.. Do you have something to do?” Hyungsik asked.

“Nothing. But we’ll be practicing at 7pm. And it’s only 4. Why?”

“I just want to stay like this.. I missed you so much. Just talk.. I wanted to hear your voice that I missed dearly.” Hyungsik said.

Ryeowook laughed, “but there’s nothing to talk about. Not unless you want to raise a topic. That would be good.” He suggested.

“I know that we spend most of our time talking about nothing but I just want to let you know that all these nothings mean so much more to me than anything.” Hyungsik said, and Ryeowook laughed again.

“My Hyungsikie is being cheesy, and I like it.” He teased.

“Ah hyung~~ You want to hear some cheesy lines?” Hyungsik beamed at the thought, and Ryeowook agreed.

“Okay.. Let’s see if they are really cheesy.” Ryeowook said.

And they started the little game.

--

Hyungsik: Would you believe me if I tell you that I love you so much? Actually, I’d prefer it if you won’t.

Ryeowook: Why is that so?

Hyungsik: So that I can spend the rest of my life proving to you how much I do.

 

And they both laughed at the cheesiness.

 

Hyungsik: When a lightning strikes this place, I will cover my heart.

Ryeowook: Why?

Hyungsik: Because you are in my heart, and I wanted to protect you.

 

Hyungsik: Your father is a thief.

Ryeowook: Why do you say so?

Hyungsik: Because he stole all the stars in heaven, and put them in your eyes.

 

Hyungsik: I wish I was a tear. So I can start in your eyes, live in your face and die on your lips.

 

Hyungsik: Do you have a map? Because everytime I look in your eyes, I keep getting lost.

 

Ryeowook was giggling nonstop. “Hyungsik~~ where did you get all that ridiculous sweet lines?” he questioned.

“I saw them on TV, and I guess they’re funny. I started laughing too when I heard them.”

And they both laughed at their craziness. This is what they want… to love with no problems to worry about. Studies show that laughing is a great remedy for a long lasting relationship. It increases closeness in a relationship and makes love last for a longer period.

RyeoShik update. Please dont hate me for this. This is just one chapter... Let's give space for RyeoShik. Kkkk kidding. Enjoy. Enjoy. And I know most of you like KyuWook, but... this chapter would still do right? You won't leave me because of writing RyeoShik, right? Kkkkk. Take care my lovely readers. I finished this chapter a little faster because we're attending an out of town seminar. Our country is getting colder ;__;