Chapter 13:

Believe Me

 

The next day was Ryeowook’s musical performance. He woke up early to go to rehearsal and decided to just have a lunch at the venue. The staffs informed Ryeowook that there’s no need for him to buy food at the cafeteria because there is a food support for the musical.

Ryeowook, after rehearsing, went straight to the backstage to grab his lunch.

“Hi~” Ryeowook greeted his co musical actors.

“Oh Ryeowook ssi, you’re here. You’re food is over there.” The staff said as he pointed to the table with lots of delicious foods with three bouquets of white and red roses. He smiled at the sight of a beautiful presentation. “Fans’ supports are very nice.” He thought.

As he examined the table, he saw a card placed atop of the bouquet. He got it and opened the card. The letter reads,

 

Ryeowook-ah~~

 

It’s me Kyuhyun. Did you enjoy the food? Sorry if it’s just simple because I just did that this morning. I didn’t have much time to prepare, and I ordered them. You know I can’t cook so don’t ever think that I’m the one who really made the food.

I guess you’re wondering why I made this.

I’m sorry for acting cold. I know I don’t deserve forgiveness from you, but I just want to say sorry, really. I want you to know that I didn’t really mean to hurt you. I felt sorry for hurting you so much. You know I’m stubborn like that. I really want to say sorry. About the ticket.. Yesung hyung told me that you saw the ticket on the trash bin. I threw them, but I tell you, I regret my decision. I never thought of your feeling. I never thought that it would hurt you so much. Ryeowook, I’m sorry. Please give me another chance to prove to you that I didn’t mean what I did to you.

Ryeowook, you’ve been with me since day one. When I joined Super Junior, you were the one who first accepted me. You were there when I was having a hard time. You were there when Leeteuk hyung hated me. You were there when manager hyung scolded me. You were there when I was sick. You were there when I wanted to give up. When I encountered an accident, even though you weren’t there, I know that you’re concerned. I know that you’re praying and hoping for me to get well soon. Do you know that when I was about to give up my life, I was thinking about you. I was thinking of all the helps you gave me. I was thinking of you that very moment and I tried to survive. I wanted to close my eyes badly that time because the pain is killing me. My head and body are in full pain, but the thought of leaving you made my heart bleed.

Maybe you don’t even know all these, but I’m telling you now. You are the reason why I decided to fight the pain. If only you know what hardships I faced just to be alive. I wanted to stand on stage with you and our hyungs.

Members told me that it was a miracle that I’m alive but they didn’t know that the person who made this miracle is you. I may sound gross telling you all these. But believe me, these past few days, I don’t know what living is like without you. Life is boring and meaningless without you by my side. Kim Ryeowook.. your stubborn bestfriend, Cho Kyuhyun is asking for your forgiveness.

I do really want us to be fine, soon.

I do really want to laugh with you just like the old times.

Ryeowook, don’t forget the friendship we made. Let’s start again, and be friends for another 6 years. Let’s be friends forever.

KIM RYEOWOOK, I’M SORRY. Meet me at our dorm room, and I’m even willing to kneel down just so you can forgive me, and for you to know that I really am sorry.

I hope you like the food, the cake, and the flowers.

 

Cho Kyuhyun.

 

Ryeowook was crying nonstop. He didn’t expect this. He looked for the cake, and saw it at the middle of the table. There was a written “SORY” on the cake. Ryeowook smiled, “Cho Kyuhyun, you’re seriously a bastard! You spelled SORRY wrongly.” And Ryeowook wiped his tears, put the letter to his pocket and took a deep breath to calm himself. “How could you change everything with just a message, Cho Kyuhyun. I don’t even know why I easily forgive you.” And Ryeowook sighed.

Ryeowook’s musical was a success that day. He performed lively. His acting skills are outstanding. All his co actors congratulated him for another job well done.  Another co actor asked if he is inspired, and Ryeowook just smiled.

After the musical, Ryeowook bid goodbye to his co musical actors, and made his way to the parking lot. He is smiling like an idiot on the way there. He can’t wait to see Kyuhyun again.

Sorry if I updated late. I had to finish my works :((( Hope you still read this, my lovely readers. :) And please comment.