Chapter 12:

Believe Me

 

 

Kyuhyun just got back to their dorm when he saw a familiar face entering their dorm building. He looked clearly at the person, and he is sure it is Hyungsik.

Kyuhyun’s heart suddenly tightened at the thought of Hyungsik visiting Ryeowook. He doesn’t like the feeling.

His eyes followed Hyungsik until the latter entered the elevator.

--

Ryeowook opened their dorm room, and was too happy to see Hyungsik infront of him.

“What took you so long?” Ryeowook said as he made a way for Hyungsik.

“Sorry hyung, but I have to wait for other members to come back to the dorm so I can go already.”

“I thought you were lost.” Ryeowook ruffled Hyungsik’s hair and the other just smiled at his hyung.

“C’mon, I prepared something for you. Leeteuk, Heechul and Donghae hyungs are already in the kitchen. I told them that you will eat with us.”

At the kitchen, Leeteuk and Heechul are making secret glances at Ryeowook and Hyungsik who are bullying each other.

“Hyung~ why are you so short? Your head is just below my shoulders.” Hyungsik teased.

“But I look cute with my height.” Ryeowook countered back.

“But I look cute too even if I’m tall.” Hyungsik smiled and Ryeowook hit him on the shoulders.

“Why do you always want to tease me, Hyungsik-ah~~” Ryeowook whined, and he put his head on Hyungsik’s shoulder.

“You two! Just eat already! Enough with the sweet moments.” Leeteuk half shouted.

And the whole kitchen was filled with laughter.

--

When they were done eating, they decided to watch a movie at Heechul’s room. Leeteuk and Heechul sat on both sides of Hyungsik, and Donghae sat beside Ryeowook.

Bottom line is.. Ryeowook and Hyungsik are not seating beside each other. And everything went awkward. Hyungsik is pretty damn nervous because the two Super Junior sunbaes are on his both side. Sometimes, he would steal glances at Ryeowook who is happily munching chips together with Donghae.

Everything went well until Ryeowook fell asleep on Heechul’s bed.

On the other hand, Leeteuk, Heechul and Hyungsik are still awake and are still watching the movie.

Leeteuk signaled Heechul. And with that, Heechul and Leeteuk asked Hyungsik if they could talk to him in private.

“Donghae, take Ryeowook at his room and make sure he doesn’t wake up until we’re done talking to this kid.” Then Donghae obeyed Leeteuk’s order.

Hyungsik became nervous because Ryeowook is not on his side, but he pretended to be calm.

“So..” Heechul started.

“I know that you already know that Ryeowook is one of our most treasured dongsaeng right?” Heechul continued.

“Yes, hyung~” Hyungsik answered.

“Well. We have something to tell you, and we need you to listen carefully at the words, okay?”

And Hyungsik nodded.

“I noticed that you and Ryeowook are being so close to each other. He even talks so much about you. He always says ‘Hyungsik is nice. Hyungsik is cute. I like Hyungsik’ and such. It’s already getting worse every single day. And it is our first time seeing him so happy when he’s around you.” Leeteuk said.

“And we want to know” Heechul interrupted “if… if you like him too. Like as in.. LIKE? Are you inlove with him?” Heechul asked.

And Hyungsik doesn’t know what to answer. He was shocked because he didn’t expect that it will be asked to him. Does he really love his Ryeowook hyung?

Suddenly, a tear fell on Hyungsik’s eyes. He doesn’t know why, but all of a sudden, he felt his eyes getting heavy and there goes the tears that he didn’t expect to fall also.

“Sunbaenim.. I- I’m sorry.” He wiped his face but more tears fell down.

Heechul was also shocked to see Hyungsik’s action. Why the hell is this guy crying?

“Hey.. wait. Why are you crying?” Heechul asked.

“Hy-hyung.. Sorry but yes. I think I’m inlove with Ryeowook hyung. But I don’t want to tell him yet. I hope you won’t get angry with me. I hope you will not take him away from me, and I hope you will all accept me. I really am inlove with hyung, but I’m afraid to tell him because he might freak out when I tell him that. I know he’s happy when he is with me, but I’m not sure if he feels the same way I feel. I don’t want my hopes up, but I’m doing my best to make him happy.” Hyungisk said as tears continue to fall on his face.

Heechul and Leeteuk were more shocked with the sudden confession. They didn’t expect it, too. They thought Hyungsik would deny it, and would hide the feelings he has. But they were wrong. Hyungsik already told them the truth.

“I’m sorry hyung, but I guess I have to go now. Sorry, and please forget why I said awhile ago. Don’t worry, hyung. I’ll try not to fall harder with him. I’ll try to remove these feelings. Sorry hyung.” Hyungsik said as fast as he can. He picked his backpack and began walking.

“YOU! Are you not going to fight for your love?!!!” Heechul shouted and Hyungsik doesn’t understand what he meant.

He turned around, “W-what?”

“I said.. ARE YOU NOT GOING TO FIGHT FOR YOUR LOVE? TO PURSUE YOUR FEELINGS AND GET HIS HEART?” Heechul said louder this time.

“I- I don’t get—“

“Bastard!! We’re not angry with you!! And we’re not against your feelings to our maknae. But I warn you! If you hurt him, I’ll be the first person who will barge in to your dorm room, and punish you til death! You understand?” Heechul said, and Leeteuk laughed loudly.

“Come here.” Leeteuk called Hyungsik.

“We treasure Ryeowook so much, and we don’t want him to get hurt. We’re afraid that when he learned to love you, he will just get hurt in the end. We want him to be happy just as much as he wants us to be happy. That little kid is so precious to us, that we can risk our lives just to protect him. If you love him, make him happy. Okay? We will support you. But you know what will happen if you hurt him right? So don’t dare do that.” Leeteuk ended.

Hyungsik who was crying badly hugged Leeteuk. “Hyung~ thank you. I will remember everything you told me. And I promise not to hurt him.” Hyungsik said as he hugged Leeteuk tighter.