Chapter 27:

Believe Me

Time passed so fast, and they didn't notice that it's already 9 in the evening. Hyungsik prepared the room for Ryeowook. Ryeowook who is sitting on the couch, stood up and went near Hyungsik.
 
"I'm dizzy." He said.
"Hyung, maybe you're just sleepy. I prepared the room already, you may sleep there while I fix the things here."Hyungsik said as he picked up the scattered pillows.
 
It was already 2am when Hyungsik heard a loud thud. He immediately woke up, and looked for the source of the noice. When he opened his door, he saw Ryeowook lying on the ground.
 
"Hyung! What are you doing there?!"Hyungsik tried to lift up Ryeowook. He touched Ryeowook's forehead, "Hyung.. You have a high fever!"He exclaimed.
 
Ryeowook murmured an "I need water."He looks so weak, and Hyungsik doesn't know what to do. He put Ryeowook on the couch and then he proceeded to the kitchen to get a glass of water.
 
After he gave Ryeowook a glass of water, he searched for Ryeowook's phone so he can contact the other SJ members. Fortunately, the phone is just beside the lamp. He looked for Heechul's number, and without a second thought, he dialed it.
 
"Hello Ryeowook?"the other line answered.
"This is Hyungsik, Heechul hyung.."he said with a trace of worry in his voice.
"Oh Hyungsik, you called. What do you need? Is there something wrong?" 
"Hyung.. actually Ryeowook hyung has a high fever now, and I don't know what to do."Hyungsik said nervously.
"What?!!!! Bring him here now! Don't waste time. Bring him here before it gets worse!"Heechul shouted, and Hyungsik felt afraid after hearing that.
 
He immediately carried Ryeowook, and looked for the car keys. He then ran to the car, and started the engine. He drove as fast as he can, not minding the traffic lights since it's still early in the morning, and there are only few vehicles on the road.
 
When they reached SJ's dorm, he carried Ryeowook up to the 12th floor, and he started ringing the door bell.
 
The door opened revealing a very worried Kyuhyun and Leeteuk. They motioned Hyungsik to get inside and put Ryeowook on his bed.
 
"You can now go home. I'll take care of him."Leeteuk said as he caressed Ryeowook's face.
"I'm sorry hyung. It's my fault that he's like that."Hyungsik is nearly into tears while talking to Leeteuk.
"It's your responsibility to explain everything to me."Kyuhyun said. "Come with me outside, we'll talk about this."
 
When they were already outside, they saw Heechul standing near the door.
"So What happened?"Heechul asked.
"I. It was raining outside, and we're playing Truth or Dare. Hyung asked me to do something, so I went outside. I was soaked, and Ryeowook hyung went outside too with a towel on his hands. He got wet too. I'm sorry hyung."
"Kyuhyun kicked the nearest chair, and shouted, "If it wasn't for your immature mind, Ryeowook wouldn't have been suffering like this!"
"Hyung, it's just that, Ryeowook hyung told me to do that."
"So you're telling me that you're blaming Ryeowook? How dare you! You already know that he will get worried, and there's a possibility that he will fetch you there in the rain, but still you did it?"Kyuhyun shouted more.
"Hyung I'm not blaming him.. I'm sorry."
"Sorry? His life is not worth a single sorry!"Kyuhyun, again, kicked the chair beside him.
"I really am sorry hyung. He already told me that he was feeling dizzy but I thought he's just sleepy. If only I know that he's sick, I could've prevented it. But I wasn't aware."
"Wasn't aware? You have just proved to me that you're not a responsible lover! We trusted you and now you're bringing him back here with a high fever?"
"Enough Kyuhyun."Donghae get in between the two.
"Enough?? This guy here needs a lesson! This is not enough hyung! Don't you see how weak Ryeowook is? It's all because of this jerk!"
"But it's not all his fault. You see, he's saying sorry already."Donghae tried to calm down Kyuhyun but Kyuhyun is raging with anger that time.
"Go home! I don't want to see your face in our dorm again!"Kyuhyun demanded.
"For the last time hyung, I am really sorry."
"Don't hyung me! Get out!"Kyuhyun said as he pushed Hyungsik out of the door. 
"Never ever come back, you understand?!"with that, he slammed the door.
 
He went to Ryeowook's room, and saw Leeteuk sleeping on the chair near the bed. "Hyung.. I'll take care of him. Have a rest already."He said.
"Where's Hyungsik?"Leeteuk asked.
"I told him to go home already, and that we will take care of Ryeowook."
"Oh. Okay. I'm leaving then. Be sure to change this towel on his forehead okay?"
"Yes hyung."
 
When Leeteuk was already out of sight, he sat beside Ryeowook's bed, and held Ryeowook's hand. "No one is going to hurt you as long as I'm here."He then put Ryeowook's hand near his heart "As long as this heart is fully functioning, you will be safe."