Chapter 28:

Believe Me

Ryeowook's fever became worse when he tried to attend their practice one day, so their managers advised him to stay at the dorm for a week so he can get enough rest. Kyuhyun asked if he can watch over Ryeowook, and the managers agreed since it's okay with Ryeowook too.
 
Kyuhyun and Ryeowook were always the ones who will be left at the dorm because other members have their schedules. The two of them would usually watch DVDs at the dorm to let time pass. But Kyuhyun had the hardest time between the two of them. He would clean the dorm, and would try to cook food for both of them. When he can't do the cooking anymore, he would go out to buy some food.
 
One day, when Kyuhyun was having a shower, Ryeowook tried cooking even though his body was not in a good condition. He tried to get up, and went directly to the kitchen. Kyuhyun heard that the door opened, so he hurriedly finished taking a bath. Luckily, he was just in time. Ryeowook was making his way to the kitchen, Kyuhyun held Ryeowook's hands, "Hey. You're not supposed to do this to yourself. You must be resting now."
 
"But I want to cook food. And besides, I don't want to bother you. You've been taking care of me for 4 days now, it must be hard for you."
"But-"
"No buts, Kyuhyun-ssi. Listen. I want to cook food, okay? An hour of cooking wouldn't hurt right? If you want, you can help me."
"Okay." Kyuhyun plainly answered.
 
While they were cooking, the door bell rang, "I'll check it." Kyuhyun said.
 
Kyuhyun opened the door and saw Hyungsik.
"Hyung. Is Ryeowook hyung inside?"
"Who told you to go here? Didn't I tell you already that I don't want to see your face here anymore?"
"Hyung.. I brought something for Ryeowook hyung. Please allow me to give this to him. Give me just 5 minutes hyung, I want to talk to him."
"No. Wait for other hyungs, and ask permission to them because you will never hear a yes from me." Kyuhyun closed the door, and went to the kitchen again.
 
"Who's that?" Ryeowook questioned.
"Oh. Just a fan who wants to give gifts to us. But I immediately closed the door." Kyuhyun lied.
"Ah. Why didn't the guard stop him? Good thing she didn't force herself in."
 
Kyuhyun ignored Ryeowook's statement, instead he asked a question "How about Hyungsik?"
"He texted me that he will visit me, but until now he's not visiting. Maybe he's just busy." Ryeowook said as he cleaned the mess in the kitchen.
 
Guilt ate Kyuhyun, but he brushed that off.
 
Ryeowook felt dizzy again, so Kyuhyun supported him on the way to the couch. "I told you to rest. See what happened!"
 
"I'm sorry Sir." Ryeowook playfully teased.
 
Ryeowook fell on the couch because his head hurt so bad. Kyuhyun, whose hands were on Ryeowook's waist, fell on top. They looked at each other's eyes, and they stayed like that for a while until Ryeowook moved his head.
 
"I. I'm sorry but Kyu can you please get up, it hurts."
"Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." Kyuhyun then released Ryeowook.
 
"Have a sleep. It's getting late already." Kyuhyun said and Ryeowook nodded.
 
Kyuhyun watched Ryeowook sleep. After an hour, Ryeowook shift position. He was whispering something, which Kyuhyun can barely hear.
 
"Ryeowook" Kyuhuyn moved closer to the boy sleeping. "Hey Ryeowook.. What's wrong?"
But Ryeowook didn't answer, instead he keeps on murmuring something.
 
"Hyungsik Where is Hyungsik" Ryeowook murmured in his sleep.
Kyuhyun stared at Ryeowook, "He's dreaming." He thought.
 
"Ryeowook.. wake up. You're dreaming."
Ryeowook opened his eyes, "Where is Hyungsik?" He questioned.
"I I don't know. Why?"
"I dreamt of him.. He was crying. He's calling my name. He needs me." Ryeowook answered with tears on the corner of his eyes.
 
Kyuhyun hugged Ryeowook, "Don't worry. It's just a dream okay? You must be really tired. C'mon, I'll bring you to your bed so you can have a peaceful sleep."
 
Unknown to Ryeowook, Kyuhyun was deeply hurt inside. He carried Ryeowook to his bed, and let him sleep there. "Don't think too much Wook-ah. Goodnight." When Ryeowook closed his eyes, Kyuhyun kissed Ryeowook's forehead. "Don't worry too much. I'm here." He whispered.  
 
"Thank you." Ryeowook whispered, and Kyuhyun was shocked because he thought Ryeowook was already asleep.
 
"Kyuhyun.. Thank you. I'm sorry for being a burden to you." Ryeowook said, eyes still close.
 
"You were never a burden to me. I am glad to help. Just remember, I am here. When no one wants to take care of you, I'm here. When no one notices you or wants to talk to you, I'm here. So don't worry too much. We can handle this together, okay? Cho Kyuhyun will forever be at your side."
 
After saying those words, he noticed that a tear fell from Ryeowook's eyes, but he pretended not to see it. He stood up, and get a pillow. He positioned himself on the other bed, and whispered, "Whenever you need something, just call me."
 
And Ryeowook nodded. "Goodnight Kyuhyun."