Chapter 14:

Believe Me

 

“GoodEvening hyung~~~” Ryeowook shouted at his hyungs who were watching the television.

“Hi Wookie. Why so happy? Did Hyungsi—“

“WOOOOOOKIE!!!!!” Leeteuk shouted so that Heechul’s questions couldn’t be heard.

“Uh. Hyung.. What? What’s your question again?” Ryeowook was confused.

Leeteuk made a glare at Heechul and Heechul just shrugged his shoulders.

“Oh. Okay.” Ryeowook smiled and hopped all the way to his room.

When he was at the door, he saw the dorr slightly opened, so he decided to peek inside. He saw Kyuhyun playing some games. He smiled at himself and murmured, “Kyuhyun, you never really changed. You’re still a game addict.” And with that, he slowly entered the room, not wanting to be noticed. He walked to where Kyuhyun was and when he reached Kyuhyun, he slowly wrapped his arms around Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun was shocked with the sudden connection. He flinched a bit when the hand that was on him suddenly tightened.

“Why are you nervous, Kyuhyun ssi?” Ryeowook whispered.

Kyuhyun recognized the voice, and calmed after knowing it was Ryeowook.

“Why are you hugging me, Ryeowook ssi?” Kyuhyun questioned him back.

“You didn’t answer my question!” Ryeowook said as he removed his hands from Kyuhyun.

“Why did you remove your hands?” Kyuhyun said.

“Why are you like that!”

“Because I’m like this!”

“You’re nonsense Kyuhyun!”

“And you’re gorgeous, Wookie!” after saying that, Kyuhyun turned his chair to face Ryeowook, and their eyes met. He stood up to get closer to Ryeowook.

“Wook. I’m sorry. Do you forgive me already?” Kyuhyun asked seriously this time.

“Why would I forgive you if I was never angry with you in the first place.”

“But I hurt your feelings.” Kyuhyun continued as he move closer to Ryeowook.

“Kyuhyun.. you know that I will never get angry to you. Even if you tell me to go away or even hurt me physically, or throw my things on the road and tell me to get lost – I will never get angry. Because I know the real Kyuhyun. The real Kyuhyun is the one who loves his friends so much.. the one who treasures his friends like real golds. And if ever that time come, I will do what you want if that makes you happy.” Ryeowook stated, but he was not aware that he’s already crying.

Kyuhyun stared at Ryeowook realizing how much he hurt his friend. He’s not deserving of Ryeowook because Ryeowook is a very gentle guy who thinks of others first before thinking of himself. He is someone who loves others more than himself. And Ryeowook is someone who never fails to make anyone feel secured and loved. Kyuhyun regretted hurting Ryeowook.

“Ryeowook.. I know you’re angry, you just don’t want to tell me.”

“Yes. I’m angry because you showed me how painful it was to be ignored by someone you love dearly. You showed me how painful it was to be disregarded. You never cared for me. You never consider my feelings, Kyuhyun! And you know what it hurts most? It’s that fact that you’re ing happy doing that to me! You’re ing enjoying everything while I’m bleeding inside. But I forgive you because I treasure you. I forgive you because I want to.” Ryeowook lose control and poured all his feelings.

“Hurt me once again.. And expect that I’ll forgive you again.” Ryeowook whispered, and decided to get out the room.

“Ryeowook..” Kyuhyun held Ryeowook’s hands to prevent him from going. “Slap me because I deserve it. HURT ME RYEOWOOK! HURT ME!!!” Kyuhyun shouted and tears started to fall also.

“I cannot.” Ryeowook answered. “Cho Kyuhyun, I can never do that to you or to anyone. If you have the strength to hurt me, well then, I’m telling you that I’m not like you. Please let go, I want to sleep already.”

“Ryeowook. I’m sorry. Please! Please Kim Ryeowook!!!! Show me that you really forgive me! Prove to me that everything’s fine between us.”

“Kyuhyun. I don’t know what’s gotten into me to be this kind and nice. But sometimes, when people get tired with something.. even if they love that thing very much.. they tend to give up. They tend to surrender. And I’m seriously at the point of giving up. I was too kind to you that you took advantage of me. Kyuhyun, I’m a person too. I have feelings like you. Can you not see the hurt on my face when you ignored me?” Ryeowook said coldly. He doesn’t know what his decision was. At first, he forgave Kyuhyun easily, but after a while, he’s angry.

“Ryeowook. Look at me.. I will never hurt you again. I will not make you cry again. Not anymore. Please. This would be the last time. Ryeowook, please. Forgive me.” Kyuhyun pleaded.

“As I said, I forgive you. So please, let go of my hand. I want to sleep.”

When Kyuhyun held the hands tighter, Ryeowook looked at him. “Don’t make this hard for me, Kyuhyun.. Let go.”

And Kyuhyun let go of Ryeowook’s hands. “Please tell Yesung hyung that I’m sleeping over at Leeteuk hyung’s room. It’s not the proper time for us to be at one room.” And Ryeowook left the room.

 

Kyuhyun sat down on the cold floor, thinking about what Ryeowook told him. “..But sometimes, when people get tired with something.. even if they love that thing very much.. they tend to give up. They tend to surrender. And I’m seriously at the point of giving up.” He cried silently. He doesn’t know what would it like be if Ryeowook continued ignoring him.

“Please.. Don’t give up Ryeowook. I’m really sorry. If only I can tell you that I like you. I like you so much Kim Ryeowook. I did the worst mistake when I ignored you.. But I’m just jealous. And I hate myself for being like that. Let me prove to you that I really don’t mean what I did.” Kyuhyun whispered and more tears fell from his eyes.

 

and I'm imagining kyuhyun crying TT plus this music 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU4exOoCHkI&feature=related

this song is so nice TT and it fits the situation (maybe? lol) try listening to it, and imagine kyuhyun crying (that'd be epic lol)

i updated now cos i might not update tomorrow. i have reports and stuff.