Chapter 36:

Believe Me

Ryeowook POV

When Kyuhyun was saying the things he wanted to do for those 10 days, I can’t help myself from crying. I really can’t stop myself, though I know he will survive, I can’t remove the negative feeling inside me. I felt his hands on my waist, and I stiffen at the contact, but it feels good so I relaxed a bit. He then kissed my neck and it sent shivers through my body. Oh how I really love this guy.. I turned around, encircled my hands around his neck, and kissed him. A kiss that means I’ll always be here for him.

 

“Want to sleep already?” I asked him.

 

“If only you will sleep beside me in this bed. When I first joined SJ, it always feels good whenever you’re around until I finally realize that ‘hey this guy is the first person I want to see before I sleep and when I wake up in the morning’” kyuhyun said, and seriously, I don’t know how much more cheesy this guy could be.

“Since I told you that I’ll do whatever you want, then fine.” I arranged myself on the bed and asked him to move a little farther. I put a pillow at the middle, but I placed it a bit lower.

 

“and what does that pillow mean?” he asked.

“Shield” I simply answered

“Shield what? For what?”

“Just incase your thing down there gets too excited.” I said. Honestly, talking about that makes me embarrassed. Suddenly I heard him laugh.

 

“Look who’s ert!” he shouted and enveloped me in a suffocatinig hug.

“Yes. A shield just in case my thing down there gets too excited and too hungry..” he joined in with the joke and I hit him with the pillow using my free hand.

 

He looked directly in my eyes, “I love you Wook-ah.” And the atmosphere became heavy again. Luckily he smiled, “I’m not sleepy yet. Do you want to play a game?”

 

“What kind of game?” I curiously asked. What game can we play at this situation? Star craft? No! Not that, please! I really hate the annoying sounds of that game, and the ugly characters.

 

“Paper scissor stone but with a twist.” He said smiling.

“what kind of twist do you want?”

“We will play paper scissor stone, and whenever you lose, I’ll kiss you. And whoever gets 10 points first will have a chance to ask something he badly wants.” Kyuhyun explained.

“Deal! I’m good at that! When I was still a kid, my cousin and I always play that game, and I never lose!” I said confidently. It was true, when we were playing, it was always me who gets the highest score first.

“That was before! You don’t know how good I am at this game! I’m going to give you a taste of failure!” he said as he changed his position in a comfortable one.

 

I positioned my hand, and he did the same too.

 

RW: Paper

KH: Scissor

 

“I won” Kyuhuyn shouted.

 

He held my left hand and kissed it.

 

RW: Scissor

KH: Stone

Kyuhuyn won again.

 

He held my head, and and kissed me on my forehead. “I’m going to get as much kisses as I want tonight!” he said.

 

RW: Paper

KH: Stone

 

I laughed when I won. “Now, it’s time for a sweet revenge.” I said smiling sweetly at him.

 

I kissed him on the cheek and stayed there for 10 more seconds. I felt that his face change, and I can sense that he is smiling like an idiot.

 

RW: Paper

KH: Scissor

 

“This is already my third point.” He kissed the tip of my nose.

 

RW: Scissor

KH: Stone

 

“Ha!!! Fourth point!” He scooted near me, and kissed my jawline. I got shivers when I felt his breath on my skin.

 

Our game continued like that until he gets 10 points, while I get 7 points. I felt nervous when he smirked at me. “Now! The prize for the winner~~~” he said teasingly.

 

“What prize do you want?” I asked nervously because I can see lust in his eyes.

 

He didn’t answer, instead he held the back of my neck and pulled me near him, he kissed me on the lips. It was a gentle kiss at first but it became rough when he struggled to enter his tongue. I responded to the kiss, following his sensual rhythm. I actually like this feeling. We kissed hard until we’re out of air. I distanced a little, but he catched my lips again.

 

We were making out on the bed, hands roaming on each other’s body. He started touching my chest and my stomach, and I started when he touched a sensitive spot.

 

“K—kyu…. Ah……… not… now.” I begged.

 

He stopped touching me, and looked at me. “I—I’m sorry.”

 

I laughed a little and kissed him slightly on the lips, “You’re ually frustrated, aren’t you?” I said jokingly. Instead of answering, he enveloped me to a hug “Let’s just sleep. I’ll make sure that next time, we will do that thing.” I was about to answer when he stopped me, “No need to react. The way you moan and move your body a while ago, I know you enjoyed it.” With that, we decided to sleep already, hugging each other. Tomorrow will be the start of going through Kyuhyun’s recovery, and I’m willing to do whatever he wants just to make him happy and satisfied.

 

okay.. it seems like im rushing everything now. i want to say sorry really for not updating for almost a month i guess??? are you guys still up for this story?? dont you get bored or what??? sorry if my writing became crappy.. office works really eat me the whole month of april... anyway, i would love to read your comments<3