Just So You know

ONE-SHOT COLLECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Do you want anything Yul?” Yoona asked as she saw her brother entering the kitchen.

Yoona took a sip at her tea. It was 4 in the evening. There were only two of them at home. The others were out. Yul shook his head as he opened the refrigerator. He looked at the food and felt uninterested to take anything.

“You didn’t eat your lunch, yet?” Yoona asked as she remembered seeing Yul’s lunch in the microwave untouched.

“Don’t feel like eating.” Was all Yul said before he went to the living room.

“You have to eat something. You don’t eat much these days.” Yoona said as she tailed her brother.

Yul sat down on the sofa and the television.

“…”

“I know that you are sad about mom-“

“It’s not about mom.” Yul cut off Yoona’s words.

“Then?”

“…”

“Share with me. Maybe I can help?” Yoona sat beside Yul.

Their mother passed away a month ago, and Yoona thought Yul was still sad over it. She is sad too, but she didn’t let it affect her. Their mother passed away due to a heart attack. Luckily, their younger sister Krystal was at home when that happened. Krystal managed to bring their mother to the hospital, but the old woman passed away as soon as she arrived at the hospital.

Yoona was staring at Yul when they heard Krystal at the door. They looked at young girl.

“Guessed who I saw at the mall earlier.” Krystal said as she sat at one of the sofas.

“Weren’t you supposed to go to your tuition?” Yoona eyed the girl.

“I went to the mall, after that unni.” Krystal rolled her eyes.

“Who? Who did you see?” Yul asked as he changed the channel on the television.

“I saw Sooyeon.”.

“Wow, good for you. Did she hug you? Were you happy to see your ex-sister-in-law?”

“LOL No! I saw her by accident.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter