Boyfriends?

Eden's Apple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: Hey peeeeps! My lovely readers! As much as I wanted to write I couldn't. Been so damn busy having writer's block :) This was stacked in my crap but I needed to edit it (a lot because woah- it was bad). Still not responsible for some mistakes- well I am responsible for it in a way but you will have to bear with me, cuz me trying :(! Lisa will appear in the next chapter and then vkook time will be unstoppable hahaha XD ENjoy!! ♥

 

 

Nothing happened last night even though, to him, it felt like something would. Jungkook looks at him as if he hates him, or enjoy tormenting him. The cold look in his eyes when it shifts over to Taehyung, the lips that refuse to stretch wide in his presence, it really hurts him. Last night, it felt like he would finally snap, or do something but he didn't. 

Everything felt so empty and dark. He hates it so much, he just wants to go back to the states- no matter how lonely it was there, he never felt at home but he could live, he could survive there.

It was still early in the morning, he didn't know how he was able to wake up this early, maybe he didn’t really sleep. Obviously he couldn’t. So many thoughts swirling around his head, making him restless throughout the night and now he could feel his head getting heavy. How is he gonna deal with this CEO now?

At exactly 8:30, he reached the company and he was damn nervous. There he saw his father's assistant, the right hand.

“Taehyung, right?” The man asked.

“N-ne, Jaebum-ssi?”

“Yeah, but just call me hyung, I don’t mind” he gave Taehyung a small smile, and the younger returned it with a big boxy grin. And it kinda softened his expression, wow nice move Taetae!

“Okay Jaebum-ssi- I mean hyung” he corrected himself.

“So boss said you are very clueless in the business department?” Jaebum said with a chuckle, he sheepishly nodded.

“A-actually… I was never interested in this”

“I know, you have to do this because you are the oldest son and that’s the policy here, yeah?” he told him gently, understanding his feelings on this matter.

“Sadly, yes” Taehyung sighed, before giving a smile which wasn't convincing.

“Don’t worry Taehyung, I am gonna help you in whatever you need, I am sure you can adapt in here pretty good and we also have the genius amidst us” He gave a confused expression, Jaebum winked and replied.

“Jungkook”

Oh.

“My brother” even this single word stung.

“Yeah, he is so good like he is made for this” a fond look was present on his face, like a proud hyung.

“I know, he is amazing at everything” especially at making me trembling, making me writhing under him, I am so hopeless when it comes to him.

“True, now let’s get started. It’s gonna be annoying, will feel like crap but you will have to deal with it” he said, laughing a bit at the end.

“I don’t think I am ready”

“No one ever is”

Yeah. I was never ready for my life here.

 

 

 

“So… umm I still don’t get it! Hyung, this is awful!” After a few hours, he and Jaebum became really good friends. He was very outgoing once you get to know him, he is not as unapproachable as he seems at first sight. But unfortunately, even he is starting to treat Taehyung like a child, it’s annoying!

“Hahaha, Tae-ah you are hopeless, let’s take a break for now. Jungkook is on his way-” His body immediately froze at his name. Things were not okay. Not at all.

“Why?” he asked, almost too quickly. Jaebum tilted his face and stared at him for a bit.

“He helps around here when he is free and that’s a lot of help to me since the boss is always lazing around and whine every time when paperwork is there or a conference or a meeting or- you got the memo right? He only enjoys manufacturing part and dealing with all that. I can say he despises all other aspects including fame of it” that sounds exactly like his dad.

“Yeah, he is as hopeless as me”

“But not like you, you are horrible”

“Hey! That’s mean!”

“I am not joking, I didn’t know you were this bad” he tried not to laugh, stifling his laughter as best as he could, though it was not working let me tell you that.

“I don’t like you” Taehyung said in a childish tone. Great. Nice way to ruin your remaining reputation.

“Aish kiddo, let’s go get some food” and that lighten his mood as he jumped excitedly then stopped because… well, that was also too childish, damn. Jaebum shook his head and continued laughing at him.

“I am not a kid, by the way, 23!” he pouted.

“Oh? I am 25”

“Just two years, hyung!”

“Isn’t jungkook 21? That means you are also just two years older, eh?”

“Fine I got it, I got it” he huffed, his dialogues thrown right back at him. At least he made a good friend here. Jaebum didn’t introduce him to anyone, they directly marched into the office so now he will probably meet new people. When they entered the cafeteria, he could feel many stares on him, it was uncomfortable but nothing he wasn't used to. I suppose since I am sticking to hyung like glue might seem unusual.

“JB, who is this new guy?” A cheerful man asked Jaebum.

“He is the boss’s son, hyung”

“Taehyung, nice to meet you” He introduced himself.

“Oooh! Hey there! I am Woohyun, but you can call me Woo or anything you want” he said smiling brightly at Taehyung. He shook his hand and bowed muttering a soft thank you.

“We have many people in here, all very annoying to be honest,” Jaebum said in an irritated but fond tone, Taehyung couldn’t help but chuckle. This seemed good. This seemed normal.

“Aish grandpa!”

“Shut up, Woo”

“It’s hyung!”

“Shut up both of you” before their bickering could start, a guy with a perfectly tailored suit came beside this Woohyun guy, his eyes were feline, a little short and terribly adorable.

“Hobaby, he is being mean”

“Seriously, Woo? Stop pestering him. He is the only one he actually does some work, unlike some people”

“Wow rude” He snickered, before smirking at the shorter man as if exacting revenge on the spot. He blushed at his expression and Taehyung could feel some sort of tension between them. Then he cleared his throat and stared at Taehyung.

“A-ah, Taehyung,” he told his name, nervous under his calculating gaze.

“Don’t be scared, he is a good guy if you get to know him” which earned a glare from the latter.

“You are Mr. Jeon’s son right?” he asked, ignoring the comment “I am Lee Howon. I am the manager here, you could ask me for help a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter