Mine Tonight

Eden's Apple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: Hey beauties! How's life? here it is, 4K words..... I usually don't write such a long- chp, for some reason I am writing a lot these days XD I hope you enjoy it! I kinda realized that my English is quite bad T^T but as long as you like it, I will be very happyyy! ENJOY!

 

 

 

“Morning mom…” Taehyung greeted solemnly. He still couldn't believe his luck, he leaves, come back and they leave. It's not like they are doing it on purpose but it feels like this is somehow life's way of getting back at him.

“Hey, sweetie! Don’t you dare look so down, honey. We will be here in a week or two!” His mom soothed him, knowing how down he felt and looked. The kid tried not to let it show but Taehyung has always been the most expressive one in their family.

“I know, I know. Anyways what are you making?” He asked, changing the subject.

“Pancakes and noodles for Kookie-ah, he doesn’t eat sweet things, aish I also prepared bacon, he has some food schedule… I am worried if I go who will take care of him? I don’t want him to eat outside, so bad-”

“Mom, calm down” he chuckled, she’s a worry-queen “Maybe I can help?” she looked at him in surprise, her kid who couldn't even hold a spatula, burned the food in the microwave, that kid? It was clear on her face as Taehyung huffed at her.

“Don't look so surprised, mom" he said to her, indignant. "I was abroad- alone, eating junk all the time wasn't exactly good for me, kind learned that about half a year later. So I had to learn cooking myself, and in 5 years I suppose I am a lot more than a decent cook” he winked, slightly proud because he cooked damn good, not to brag.

“Oh well that’s a bit shocking but I trust you and it was your wish to go anyways” she replied quietly, it was probably on her tip, she seemed guilty as she looked away. He sighed, well he deserved that one.

“I know” he smiled reassuringly “But I am back and you are going so I can say we are even” as soon as he finished the sentence she suddenly started hitting him lightly with a spoon “Oww! Oww!”

“Aish! You brat! Leaving for 5 years and for 2 weeks is way different!” she scowled and Taehyung couldn't keep away the grin making its way to his face.

“You missed me? Aw, my poor hear-”

“Shut up, ungrateful brat!” she half-heartedly said, smiling fondly.

“Don’t worry I can feel your love” he teased. He missed this, the lightness of their banter, the family feel of care and love, the feeling of being not alone, he is glad he is back... kind of.

 

Taehyung helped his mother in the kitchen. The pancakes, noodles, eggs, and bacon.... and other small necessities were done. Good lord, he didn't expect the huge change in breakfast, aside from the fact that he barely ate toast or sandwich for breakfast and dashed out for his classes, but still they never ate so much. My, my, mom works so hard. She is really a good housewife sometimes, but unfortunately, she is too badass to last for long, he chuckled at himself. Setting the table, he went to the kitchen, asking her if anything else needed to be done.

“Naah. Though I must say I wasn't expecting you to be that good, it tasted amazing" Taehyung muttered thanks, blushing a little "And also when I saw you at 8 o’clock, alive and not like a zombie” she laughed. He sheepishly smiled, she noticed.

“Well, you are leaving... I just wanted to spend more time together”

“Aww. Love you, baby, never forget that, okay?” he nodded, the smile never leaving his face. “Kookie will be here soon”

“Oh. When does he usually go for his morning routine?” he asked curiously

“Umm mostly at 6:30 or 7. I think he left early today. It takes him 2 hours or so to come back, dripping in sweat. I wonder why he suddenly got this craze, not that it's bad- my baby has tons of girl after him” mom said dreamily. Damn, it did sting and in a very bad way. Taehyung stayed quiet. But he knew why he started, at least a part of it he knows. He wanted to become strong, so no one could ever harm him or his loved ones. So he could never feel weak like he used to.

“Oh. That’s good..”

“Yeah! He has gotten so handsome but yet no girlfriend” she sounded a bit irritated, but for him? It felt like heaven, no exaggeration “And you, my Taetae! You have grown into such an adorable man”

“Mom! I am handsome! Ugh!” he grumbled in annoyance, gosh, can't anyone appreciate him?

“Nu-uh love, you are absolutely adorable and make my heart melt. I am so blessed! Two good looking sons, what more could I ask?” well how about… your son stop lusting for your other son? A traitor's voice replied to her rhetorical question. That voice never shuts up, always making him feel disgusted, dirty, bad.

“It’s almost 9. He will be here soon; I am going to wake up your dad”

“Sure thing”

 

Exactly after 10 minutes 26 seconds (not that he was counting, of course!), the door burst open. Jungkook appeared in all his glory, sweats dripping off his body. ! He was wearing a white tank top which became wet and transparent from his activities, almost showing off his s and hard muscles of his abs. And those biceps, he swears to god, will be the death of him. For a moment his thoughts wandered, could Jungkook could carry him without any effort? His dark brow shot up and Taehyung realized he was staring, shaking himself out of his stupid trance, he tried to shrug off the hot mess. He filed this moment away for later uh, scientific use. Taehyung is sure he doesn't have a kink but this thing he does with his eyebrow, raising it, tilting his head a little, as if displaying his dominance, so ing hot.

 

“Breakfast is ready” he murmured as both of them stood there, silent.

“Well, I am famished. What’s the menu?”

“Pancake-” there was a groan and Taehyung felt the heat in his stomach, he continued “noodles, eggs, and bacon” he added. The frustrating look turned immediately into a predatory one. And he thought that groan was y.

“Where are the oldies?” he asked as he jumped on one of the chairs, taking one big scoop of noodles, piled up many eggs and bacon, he turned his head as if looking for something.

“Jungkook! Don’t say it like that” Taehyung chastised him but the man in question just smirked. At this point, Taehyung was just annoyed at himself for drooling at every step of his. How was that even possible? "You want something?" he asked when Jungkook sighed.

"Coffee" he growled and Taehyung froze. It was first thing in the morning, his body is not prepared for attacks like these! Cursing every diety for his luck, he quietly moved away from Jungkook. Staying there was a risk he was not willing to take.

"I t-think mom forgot about that, she was supposed to wake dad up and get here for breakfast" he supplied the reason and started working on the coffee maker. After the water started heating up with caffeine in it, he asked, trying to keep his voice calm as he could feel the stare boring on his back "You want cream or milk with that?"

"No. Black."

"Sugar?"

"Hmm, well I don't have work today so, one cube" Taehyung nodded and went to the cabinet to pull out a cup for the coffee "Mine's the... purple one" Taehyung looked at him, shocked was an understatement, he couldn't believe Jungkook still uses the cup he gave him. A slight warm feeling settled in his heart, trying not to show his happiness, he turned to the machine. When the coffee was done, he poured it into the cup he gave Jungkook, just thinking about it was making him giddy. He internally hit himself, what is this behavior, dude?

"Here you go" he placed it beside his stuffed plate and was about to leave the premises.

“So the princess rose early today, eh?” he had this devilish smile and Taehyung could almost see evil all over him.

“S-shut up! I am a guy for ’s sake!” his grin widened more. And he could feel shivers down his spine, all he knew was, Jungkook had a very scary aura when he acted mischievously. Like he could you up while smiling or playing with you.

“Princess said a bad word, naughty…” Taehyung was about to protest, sick of hearing that nickname already when he continued, his voice dropped a bit lower “…shouldn’t bad princess be punished?” he could feel his face getting hotter at the implication, any words he wanted to utter just vanished in my throat. He felt helpless against this man and he didn't know how to deal with it. Glaring at the man, well as much as he could while dealing with his effect, he quickly disappeared to the kitchen which was not really far from the dining table. He could hear Jungkook chuckling seductively. How can he be so hot without even trying!? He tried to calm himself before going there again (which took him a few minutes). He would have barged in, thankfully (or not) he heard Jungkook speak.

“-I will deal with him. Don’t do anything stupid or the police will know what you are up to… Inspector asked me to see this case or else you would have been dead meat. See you er, I am doing it because I don't like to refuse him, so keep this second-hand attitude stuffed in your . And we all know what happens when you use your non-existing brain, anyways shut your trap and don't do anything stupid” What the hell was that? Oh my god.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter