Into You

Eden's Apple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: I really hope you like this, since it was written when I was high on coffee and lack of sleep huh! ENJOY! 2K Words... the longest I have ever written!

 

 

 

 

“ Momma! Baby is soo cute!”

“Ne, Tae-ah. He is your brother, okay? Now you will become a big brother”

“Yay! Don’t worry momma, I will take care of kookie~” the three years old boy said cheerfully, smiling with pure happiness.

 

“Sir, we have arrived”

Taehyung snapped out of his trance, got out of the cab, and went to the entrance of the airport. Taking a deep breath, he continued to walk towards his spot. To be honest, he was very nervous, but he hoped it will be fine.

After doing all the necessary procedures, he went to the waiting place. There were not many people, not surprising though as it was a flight of dawn. He took a seat away from all the people plugged in the earphones and shuffled through his playlist at the maximum volume. Knowing he will have to wait for more than an hour, he sat comfortably, having his chocolate frappe and a few snacks to pass some time, he relaxed, closing his eyes.

 

“Kookie, tell hyung what’s wrong! Please kookie…” the elder of the two pleaded.

“Nothing” was the response he’d always get. This 6 years old brother, despite being so young was always guarded and reserve. And it annoyed Taehyung a great deal. He sighed exasperatedly. He knew it was no use trying to force anything out so the only way he could help his brother was by loving him and caring for him unconditionally.

“Come here you brat!” he grabbed Jungkook and nestled him, cuddled with him. He gave quick pecks all over Jungkook’s face, and hugged him tightly, keeping him warm and safe.

 

“Hey cutie, where are you going?” A lady? A Girl? asked him. Of course. As annoying it was, Taehyung just smiles half-heartedly.

“Korea, Seoul”

“Ahh! Me too. You don’t look Korean-ish you know? But like those princes charming” she winked at him. He wanted to laugh at the sly attempt for attention. It has always been like this- being a good looking person has its disadvantages, despite how people scoff at the thought. Though he usually flirts and all but right now he wasn't in the mood to entertain. Especially after thinking about Jungkook, there’s nothing else he could concentrate on.

“Thank you” he politely said. She just gave him a huge smile. Not too bad.

“Rose”

“Hm?”

“My name”

“Oh…” she was looking at him expectantly. So he replied in reluctance “Taehyung”

“What your friends call you here?”

“V”

“As in?”

“No clue haha”

He is bi, but his interest lies in boys quite a lot. It all started because of his hell of a brother, of course.

 

“Hey hyung, look what I brought” the younger guy smirked.

“Don’t tell me you found something more hardcore! I cannot stand those and you got more?” Taehyung exclaimed.

“Aish hyung, those are still nothing, there are way more s you don’t know yet”

“And I prefer it that way”

“No fun!”

They don’t know how they ended up watching together. They just did. At the age of 12, and for Taehyung, 14, they started watching it together. Taehyung simply watched because that’s what boys his age do, but Jungkook? He is a ert.

“So what you brought?”

“Aha! Knew you were interested”

“Shut up”

“It’s a -slash-gay-slash-boyxboy-slash-homo . Wanna try?” Taehyung was a bit surprised. Being gay, liking the same gender was not at all permitted in their family. So he never went to that side, since it was obviously prohibited but Jungkook was a rebellious idiot, of course, he would do that.

“I am not sure…”

“How about we watch it and if you feel uncomfortable, we will close it? Yeah?” Jungkook asked slyly, knowing well Taehyung wouldn't deny him anything.

“Okay”

After that Taehyung started noticing boys, Jungkook in particular. At that age, Kookie was a cute chubby kid, so no wonder Taehyung loved him. But as time flew and Jungkook entered teen, the transformation was badup! And that’s how him being bi happened… and…. interest in Jungkook happened. Which really wasn't an explanation for anything.

 

“Come on, V-oppa! Time’s up” Rose wakes him up from his trance.

“U-uh yeah”

They were transported to the plane, he searched for his seat, fortunately, it was not beside Rose. Taehyung sighed in relief.

“Man! We are not together!” He gave her an apologetic smile. She finally went but not before exchanging numbers.

Then all the people settled and the plane took off. He was going back, after five years to his home he missed so much. His mom, dad, Lisa… Jungkook, oh god he missed them so much!

 

 

 

 

~*~

 

 

 

 

Taehyung ranged the bell, hoping they were up. He did call his mother to let her know he will be coming to Korea soon, but the timing was a surprise. The door instantly opened.

“TAE!” his mom yelled in excitement, her emotions flowing through her ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter