angel got caught

the devil from heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

perfect. that's what they describe her as.

 

the day kang seulgi was born, her parents knew how this kid would be able to achieve. she would be that kid at your school who had everything: wealth, caring parents, personality, talent, looks. give her something new and she will able to master it in just a day. it's as if she was born with all of it. that's when the title golden bear came to be. a perfect loaf of bear. (pfft-)

 

at the age of four, when seulgi picked up a pencil, it was the start of her talent to draw. it was quite unrealistic on how she can actually draw so decently for a toddler. and at the age of seven, she was dancing. the next thing you'll see is that she would be able to do some backflips. i'm serious. 

 

some say that god gifted kang seulgi. it was an enigma on how she was to be so perfect. no one knew why she was like that yet no one questioned it in front of seulgi's face. seulgi was quite dense about her abilities. at the topic of being dense, her only downfall was her obliviousness. 

 

being perfect isn't as great as you would think. seulgi despite being such a sweet and kind person wasn't received well by others. others weren't fond of her being able to do anything, literally anything. classmates either like or dislike her. you could say most guys disliked her since she was getting all of the girls inside her circle of admirers. that's when her obliviousness is active. is that she actually doesn't know how people think of her that much. she just ignores it.

 

kang seulgi wasn't so perfect as you see her be though.

 

her extra appendage is what makes her different and quite of a freak as she calls herself. it was her puberty stages and she was feeling a bit different down there. early morning she saw a tent formed inside of her shorts. at first, she was baffled and scared by this, immediately calling to her parents about what was wrong with her private parts. it took her a while to understand the changes that were happening to her body. was she a dude or no? well, this certainly crossed out her interest in boys(she wasn't even interested in boys in the first place).

 

seulgi's parents were loving and caring, but sometimes they were quite… pushy. they often told her that they have high expectations for her. saying constantly that she has to do her best in school and other similar activities. she carried the burden of upholding her family name and maintaining a good reputation. she thinks her family has only wanted this for the better. 

 

speaking of family, she wondered when she'd have her own. her mom always mentioned how seulgi need to be married before she takes over her family's company. seulgi was not aware that her mother was hinting at something until she gave it more of a thought when it was constantly mentioned. and what her thoughts were exactly reality. seulgi was going to be forced into marrying a random person she hasn't even met. no wonder why her parents were quite (indirectly) against her relationship with jennie.

 

(seulgi and jennie didn't break up because of that but due to personal reasons, realizing that their relationship is at only at a friendship level and that should only remain as friends and nothing more.)

 

not because of her ual orientation but because of her soon engagement with a girl from another wealthy family that her dad might have been in close contact with ever since she was born. she was born to be wedded off to a random girl. seulgi guesses that are also one con to being a daughter of a wealthy family.

 

she never spoke up about it to her parents since they haven't directly talked to her about it also. seulgi just knew that it was going to happen soon and that 'blind date' was yet to happen. if she were to meet that girl, would she like her? engage in a committed and honest relationship with her? what if she doesn't like her(not because of her looks but personality)? those are just the questions that seulgi asks but the main question was, 

 

what if i already love someone else?

 

“seulgi? hey seulgi!”

 

the soft velvet voice made her turn towards irene, who looked at her such a sulky expression. irene had been clingy to her ever since they first met. if seulgi were to ever separate from her, irene would find a way to stick herself once again to the younger girl, “i thought you were dying on me for a second. your eyes were closed and you weren't responding to whatever i was saying!” irene says as she expressed everything with her hands.

 

seulgi was laying on her couch, and irene was on the floor crouched down near her face, “i'm okay, unnie. just distracted.” seulgi gave a reassuring smile, pressing her forehead with her thumb and index finger, “you know you can always talk to whenever you have a bit of trouble.” irene's index fingers fiddled with each other, her head tilted a bit down while her eyes maintained on seulgi.

 

“yah, unnie, why are you being so cute right now?” seulgi chuckles, sitting up on the couch, “i'm not cute! i'm just worried.” seulgi raised an eyebrow, patting the empty space beside her, telling irene to sit beside her on the couch, “worried about what?”

 

“worried you're thinking of something else other than me.”

 

sitting on the space beside seulgi, irene leaned in closer with her body with a little smirk on her face, “are you?” seulgi was a burning mess when she saw that smirk. and along with that smirk was something slightly off. seulgi's thoughts were focused on the glowing aura irene was emitting. her brown orbs eyed the yellowish borders that surrounded irene.

 

it was definitely not ordinary. she wasn't even sure if she was hallucinating or not. so she decides to touch irene's wrist, looking at the flickering aura that disappeared at the area

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter