school trouble

the devil from heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

irene looks at herself in the mirror sporting a cute school uniform. she pulls on the hem of her navy blue blazer with a crest of oriens highschool stitched on the chest pocket, “a human school. i wonder what it would be like though.” irene had never experienced going to a school because in heaven you just have to learn all by yourself. irene knows everything abou heaven but only minimal on earth.


what would she learn? would it be useless? can it help her succeed her mission here on earth? irene was only surrounded by questions.


wendy appeared before her the night of her first day on earth, informing her about the school she would have to attend. wendy gave her a small notebook that was filled with facts about bae joohyun since she needs a backstory along with it wendy also gave her everything that she might need, from her uniform to her school necessities, also a phone, but she doesn't know how to use it. she will have to ask her neighbor, seulgi about it later.


speaking of seulgi, the doorbell rang, the latter was waiting outside her door. irene had informed seulgi during what humans call the weekends, that she was going to a school, specifically named oriens high school. seulgi then said how she was also in the same school and could go there with her, “y-you know... since we are neighbors, i thought that  we could go to school together.” and irene, “you should be honored i'm saying yes, seulgi.”


irene walks to the door, bag on her back. shd twists the doorknob open and saw the taller girl greet her a good morning. seulgi was wearing the same uniform except instead of wearing a skirt she wore slacks, “why are you wearing those?” pointing at the black slacks. irene asks with child-like innocence, not knowing what hides behind those, “o-oh, i-i'm not into wearing skirts, joohyun-unnie.” seulgi smiles awkwardly, cautious from being caught. joohyun studies seulgi's tense position, “yeah, right. anyways, about this school thing. are you taking me there?”


“yes, i already told you we are going together, joohyun-unnie.” 


“let's go then!” irene hugs seulgi's right arm. the blushing younger girl walks them to the elevator. irene watches with interest when seulgi pressed the down arrow button and the metal doors begin to slide open. she gapes in amazement. she's never seen this kind of contraption before, “that's cool.” she mumbles, not wanting to hint that it was her first time seeing it because she needs to disguise herself as a normal human who is used to this kind of stuff.


she would think that it wasn't obvious that she was clueless to everything but what seulgi sees was very obvious and it looked cute. a small chuckle escapes seulgi's mouth when she saw irene look at the mundane elevator with a shook expression. at the same time, seulgi questions how irene has barely any knowledge about some basic stuff. she met a weird girl.


they both enter the elevator. after seulgi pressed the ground floor button, they stood apart in silence. seulgi's forearm was rested on the metal bars on the walls of the elevator, her eyes leering to the side. as usual, irene was looking at herself on the reflective walls of the elevator, “this girl is really like that, huh?” seulgi thinks. 


the elevator stops on the third floor(they lived on the fifth). the metal doors opened once again and welcomed a flock of people, “where the hell did they come from?” seulgi backs away on the corner, distancing herself f m the crowd, “they're too close to me, seulgi.” wait. seulgi felt the smaller woman's body pressed against hers. the warmth that came from irene surged to her, hotter. she blames everyone in this elevator for making this happening. she wasn't saying it was a bad thing but it also wasn't a good thing either, “d-don't worry, we-we'll be out in a few seconds.” 


and if a few seconds was short, it certainly felt longer. irene's small hands were pressed against her stomach, “they're invading my space.” she heard irene mutter, dark orbs staring at her. seulgi held onto both bars that were on her side, grasping on it tightly, “ don't get excited now, seulgi junior. now is not the right time.” she'd get caught and would weird out irene if she does get hard and especially that they were many people in this elevator. well, most were businesswomen and men busy with their phones, and some students just vibing to music with airpods on.


seulgi hasn't felt a girl against her for a long time now and her friendo wants more if it. once the metal doors open, seulgi breathes. she hasn't taken another breath since irene got so close to her, “they actually touched my body without permission.” irene says, dusting off her blazer and skirt, “only those who are worthy would be able to touch someone like me.” seulgi shakes her head, looking down on a slight bulge on her pants, “i-it's not obvious. it's just small. y-yeah. i'm fine.”

 


“seulgi?” irene calls out to her in a soft voice, “take me to school?” 

 


“seulgi! i-i'm scared!” they were currently riding seulgi's motorbike. irene was sitting sideways since she was wearing a skirt and had to be careful of the wind flying her skirt up. at first, irene was calm, even saying she had ridden something like this before but turns out it was a plain lie as irene was now screaming and the hug around her waist tightened, “s-slow this thing down!” seulgi snickers inside her helmet and accelerated the bike a bit more. the older woman whimpers and hides her head on seulgi's back. 


“i-i just met you a few days ago i hate you already!”


well, irene was honest, “we're almost there, unnie.”


as soon as they have arrived at the parking area of the school, irene tried to hop off confidently but ended up just holding onto a helpful seulgi. she removed her helmet and shoved it towards seulgi, “i'm never riding this thing with you again.” irene turns away, arms crossed. seulgi was still on the bike, one foot on the ground and the other on the footpeg of the motorbike, “i only give this offer to pretty girls. should i give rides to others as pretty as you as well?” 


“are you saying there are more beautiful things here that ride that vehicle other than me? that's impossible!”


seulgi shrugs, “or you might be the only one.” 


“s-shut up, seulgi.” it was fun teasing irene. she needs to find the overly confident girl's weak spots. seulgi smiles and turns off the engine, hopping off, and taking off her helmet too and hanging it on the handles of the bike, “anyways, do you need help in finding the administrati

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter