Chapter 2: Spicing things up

10 Rules with my Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's POV

"Hey, the deal is really unfair for the both of you" Ryeowook whined 

All of their friends looked questionly  at Ryeowook. 

"I mean, you guys were more like clingy bestfriends not lovers" 

"But we are best friends" Hyukjae and Donghae both said

"But you should be lovers." everyone said in unison, rolling their eyes and making the two defeated. 

"That's the perk of being Hyuk's bestfriend." Donghae proudly said and Hyukjae just rolled his eyes as he continue to eat his strawberry chocolate cake. 

"Put some romance or atleast spice things up. It's kinda boring" Kyuhyun scoffed. 

"Spice it up? How?" Hyukjae asked and looked at Kyuhyun, having a little smudge of chocolate in the corner of his lips. 

"You mean like this" Donghae said as he wiped the chocolate from Hyukjae's lips and put his thumb on his mouth tasting the chocolate frosting. 

"Sweet" Donghae said as he winked at Hyukjae. 

"Maybe I'd like to taste chocolate directly from your lips." Donghae . 

Everyone freezes, his friends, students in the cafeteria, students walking beside them, people from the other table.

Hyukjae just sighed and shaked his head, continued eating his cake. 

"Dude, yeah, that's it but, blurgh" Kyuhyun acted as if he wanted to vomit making everyone laugh. 

"Kyaaaaaaaaaah" 

"Omo, I thought it was a false rumor but they are real." 

"I want to see them kiss!"

Hyukjae coughed, he almost got choked after hearing those comments. Donghae gave him water. 

"Are you okay babe?" 

Hyukjae just nodded and continued to eat his cake, calming his heart. 

"I have make up class today, I should be going. I'll go to your dance studio later." Donghae said as he fix his things. 

"Omhkay, shee yah lashur" 

"Don't speak when your mouth is full" Donghae giggle as he went on Hyukjae's side and kissed his right cheek. 

"Ya! I'm eating" Hyukjae whined while Donghae kissed him again on his left cheek. Making the monkey blushing furiously. 

"See you later, baby." Hyukjae just glared at Donghae, knowing that everyone was watching it.  

"NOW I WANT TO SEE THEM KISS WITH THEIR LIPS" A girl screamed making everyone laugh and tease Hyukjae. 

"Can't wait for more surprises from your lover boy" Heechul as he dodged the spoon thrown by the flushed Hyukjae. 

--------------------------------------D&E--------------------------------------

"Hyung, we'll go home now" Taemin said 

"Aren't you going home yet hyung?" Kai asked 

"Nah, I'm waiting for Donghae. Gonna practice a little bit." Hyukjae smiled 

"Oh righhtttt, your boyfriend." Taemin  

"Aish, go home the two of you" Hyukjae throw his towel to his dongsaengs, making them run and laugh outside the studio. 

"Your towel's gonna be dirty baby" Donghae entered the studio and dusted of the dirts of Hyukjae's towel. 

"I'm gonna practice a little bit more" Hyukjae said as he turned the music on. Donghae nodded and sat on the floor as he play games in his phone.

After an hour, Hyukjae decided to have a mini break. He looked at Donghae who is playing games, he went to his bestfriend and sat near him, infront of him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter