Chapter 3: Top or Bottom?

10 Rules with my Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's POV

"Hyuk let's have dinner." 

Hyukjae is still in his room, dealing with his own foul mood. 

"Hyuk, they were only teasing you." Donghae sighed as he continue to woo Hyukjae.

Hyukjae is curling up on his bed facing his back to Donghae. He is still sulking about what happened earlier in their school. 

"Baby, stop sulking and turn your face to me right now." Donghae demanded. 

Hyukjae didn't move an inch of his body. Choosing to ignore Donghae's presence and words. 

"Hyuk, now you are really acting like a kid."

"I don't want to see your face now." Hyukjae mumbled covering his body with a blanket and covering his face with pillow. 

----------------------------------- Flashback -----------------------------------

"How are you and Donghae?" Ryeowook asked Hyukjae as they finished eating their lunch. 

"We're good." Hyukjae honestly answered.

"Neh neh, can I ask something who's like the girl in relationship?" Ryeowoom asked curiously 

"Girl?" Hyukjae asked 

"Yep, I've reasearched something about gay relationships and it's really cute and fluffy." Ryeowook blurted out his innocent thoughts. 

"Hyukjae is the girl in their relationship" Heechul said confidently.  

"Girl? Me? " Hyukjae said in disbelief. 

"Yup, the one who acts like a girl." Heechul smirked 

"In short it's what we call the Bottom hahaha." Kyuhyun teased. 

"I am not!" Hyukjae protested and blushed

"ohoho, you blushed so yes you are." Ryeowook mocked

"Since when?!" Hyukjae raised his eyebrow.

"Every damn time." Heechul snorted

"I am not and I am way more masculine than Donghae, He-he's more the baby one here and -" Hyukjae stuttered as he can't think of any reasons anymore  

"And?" 

"What's going on here?" Donghae said as he sat beside Hyukjae who is looking at him or glaring at him rather.

"Hmp" Hyukjae crossed his arms out of his chest and pouted as he looked at Donghae. 

"What?" Donghae asked him, thinking Hyukjae is being weird. 

"I am not and I'll show you!" Hyukjae almost shouted as he stompped out making everyone laughing in defeat and Donghae making him clueless. 

"What the hell just happened?" Donghae asked them.

"Pfftttt.. Hahaha!" 

"Go woo your baby! hahaha!" 

"I really love this drama." 

Donghae glared at them, "so what happened? Why the hell is he sulking again?" 

"Heechul hyung ." 

"Teasing him about?" 

"Pffft.,. You should ask him why hahaha!" Heechul's laugh were still rolling out. 

"Aish" Donghae ruffled his hair. His running out of strength to buy Strawberry milk to woo Hyukjae. 

"Heechul hyung teased Hyukkie hyung that he's the girl in your relationship" Ryeowook said as he drinks in his juice. 

"Ohh" Donghae didn't protested. But he sighed as he thought Hyukjae ranting about it, it's gonna be really tiring. 

* after class hours *

Donghae, Heechul, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook waited for Hyukjae at the field. They decided to have a game night at Kyuhyun's house.

Hyukjae meet them as he smiled and run to them, forgetting about what happened earlier. 

"So what are we going to play?" Hyukjae asked excitingly while Donghae grabbed his hand carry books and carried it for Hyukjae.

"I have this new game, it's a zombie survival game." Kyuhyun answered. 

Donghae takes Hyukjae's shoulder bag and carried it again for him. Hyukjae didn't mind but everyone was grinning. 

They were walking outside the school when Donghae changed their setting, now he's walking beside the road. 

"Ohhhhhh, if it ain't a gentleman's move." Heechul teased at them.

"Hmm?" Hyukjae asked 

"Do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter