Chapter 6: Donghae's hometown

10 Rules with my Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's POV 

"Hyukkie, wake up." 

"Nghh.. five more minutes." Hyukjae irritatingly covered his face with a small blanket

"Pffttt.. we're already here." 

Hyukjae scrunched his nose, right he was travelling with Donghae today to have a vacation. Hyukjae hopped off the car while Donghae is holding his bags from the compartment.

"Eomoniimm!" 

Hyukjae shouted happily, waving his arms while running to Donghae's mom who is carrying a basket of fruits. 

"Aigooo! My two sons are here. Come give mom a hug!" Donghae's mom hugged Hyukjae tightly and kissed his cheek after hugging Donghae. 

"Mom!! How come I only get a hug while hyukkie had a kiss on his cheek! I'm your real son here!" Donghae pouted making the two laugh with his childish reason. 

The three of them entered the lovely and heart whelming house, "Aigooo! My son is here" Donghae's father hugged the both. 

"Where's Hyung?" Donghae asked as he come out from his room after changing into comfortable clothes. 

"He's at work, maybe he'll get here after three days or next week." His father answered.

"Hae, bring Hyukjae to your room and let him change to his comfy clothes." His mother said. 

Donghae carried Hyukjae's bag to his room, it was at the second floor, right side and last door of their house. Hyukjae immediately threw his self at Donghae's bed. 

"I want to sleeeepppp" Hyukjae cutely whined. 

"Then sleep, I'll wake you up when dinner's ready." Donghae said while fixing the Hyukjae's things to his cabinet. 

"Hmm, okay. But I'll take a shower first." 

Hyukjae spring up from the bed grabbing his towel and went to have a refreshing shower. 

After half an hour, Hyukjae jumped out from the bathroom and saw Donghae sleeping. He faced his back to Donghae and wear his undergarment and sweater pants.

He dried his hair with a towel and hanged up the towel. He wear a loose shirt revealing his pale neck and shoulder. He didn't mind wearing comfortable clothes infront of Donghae's family. 

Suddenly, he felt two hand held his waist, a heavy built from his back. He felt steamy breath behind his ears making him tingly inside. 

"Hae?" Hyuk called his name innocently. 

Hyukjae put his hands on Donghae's hands. He felt his body electrified from the touch. 

Donghae smelled Hyukjae's hair, it was his shampoo. He closed his eyes left a soft kiss on Hyukjae's head behind, his face went down. 

Donghae's lips pressed on Hyukjae's shoulder making him shudder from the intimate touch. Donghae inhaled the newly bath body, Hyukjae used his soap making him smell like his own scent. 

Donghae kissed on the end of Hyukjae's shoulder– Hyukjae softened when he felt the kiss and hear the peck. 

Donghae trailed a kiss on Hyukjae's shoulder slowly, passionately, as if making love. After reaching Hyukjae's lower right neck, he shifted his head to Hyukjae's left side of shoulder and kissing it again. 

Hyukjae bit his lip trying to refrain his self from emitting y sounds, he gripped his hands on Donghae's hands when Donghae's lips reached his neck. 

Donghae wrapp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter