Chapter 5: Confusing fulfillment

10 Rules with my Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's POV

"Hyuk, Kiss me" 

Hyukjae came back to his senses, he was sitting on Donghae's lap with Donghae's hands on each side pressing his hips down. 

Hyukjae lowered his face, gulping his own thoughts. His body acted on its own. He just wanted to taste those lips just like what Luke did with his boyfriend. He just wanted to feel being drowned by Donghae's lips. 

Donghae lifted Hyukjae's chin as their eyes meet. 

"Kiss me" 

Donghae commanded. Hyukjae looked at his eyes, down to his cheeks and to those tempting lips. 

"No."

"Why?"

"Th-there's no reason, I- I should go n-now." Hyukjae was about to stand when Donghae applied pressure to his waist making their body more close. 

Donghae burrowed his face on Hyukjae's chest, "Hyuk, please", he rubbed his face as he stayed and listened to Hyukjae's heartbeat. He hugged Hyukjae closer and tighter, now he can hear his own heartbeat. 

Hyukjae tried to make space as he cupped Donghae's face as their orbs meet each other. He his lips, Hyukjae looks down to Donghae as he press his lips again. 

He lifted his face again, their face were clearly expressing more.,, more.. 

Donghae reached those plumpy lips, another peck. Donghae those lips asking for more. He continued it still Hyukjae isn't giving him the entrance. 

He touched his own tongue showing Hyukjae what to do. Hyukjae just shakes his head. 

Donghae's patience were running out, his hands roamed around Hyukjae's waist down to his as he cupped both of its cheeks. 

Hyukjae's lips moaned and Donghae grabbed the chance to grab those shiny red lips. 

Hyukjae melted from it his hands were gripping when Donghae's lips were dominating him. 

Finally, Donghae's tongue made way throught those teeth as he met Hyukjae's tongue, soft moans were releasing from Hyukjae. 

Donghae closed his eyes as his tongue tasted every sweet cavern of his bestfriend. It was so soft and so sweet. 

It was like fireworks, Hyukjae whimpered feeling Donghae's mouthd against his. 

He kissed back aggresively to Donghae. 

Groaning lowly, Donghae's hands went up to Hyukjae's face grabbing and pulled him, plundering his mouth all teeth were clashing. 

The air is filled with their desired . 

Hyukjae's hands gripped Donghae's hair as he felt the desire, the urge of him tasting Donghae's delicious mouth. 

Why is oxygen even needed in this situation? 

Hyukjae pulled away as both of them were gasping for oxygen, he hid his face to Donghae's neck. 

He was shaking, shaking from pleasure. It felt satisfying. 

"Ti-Tire —

Donghae cupped his face again as he finds his way entering to Hyukjae's mouth. 

Hyukjae is more loudly, it was more harder and aggressive. 

Once again their mouth were fighting, their salivas were already leaking from their mouths. 

Hyukjae is gripping Donghae's hair as he felt those lips were already trailing down to his neck, trying to inhale more oxygen. 

He gasped and moaned when Donghae bit, and kissed his smooth and pale neck. 

His body weakened he rest his head down to Donghae's crook of neck. Both of them were exhaling hardly. 

He wanted to stand up but his body is too weak to move. He felt Donghae hugged his waist, "Hold on" and stand up as he put his arms around Donghae and his legs around Donghae's waist. 

Donghae carried him to his room and carefully laid him down. Donghae also laid beside him covering both of them a blanket. 

He stared at Hyukjae, messy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter