Chapter 4: Date?

10 Rules with my Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's POV

It's been exactly two weeks and five days since they have been dealing with their so called relationship. 

"Damn Hae, I'm so bored right now" Hyukjae whined. 

"Tomorrow is the start of our 2 weeks vacation and I can already feel that I will just waste my vacation in sleeping and sleeping and playing games" Hyukjae pouted his lips. 

"Aren't you going at your family's home?" Donghae asked

"Dad, Mom and Sora went to Japan already, they didn't even bothered to wait for me grrr..." He gritted his teeth trying to relax his self. 

"Well, how about we go to my house?" 

"You say at Mokpo?" Donghae nodded and Hyukjae smiled, he missed visiting that place. Fresh air and delicious foods. 

"Okaay! Let's go pack our things!" Hyukjae stomped away. 

"Let's go on another day." Donghae said. 

"Why not tomorrow?" Hyukjae continued to walk. 

"Let's have a date tomorrow." 

"Okay, let's have a da—" Hyukjae stopped and faced him. Date? Did he just said date? 

"Okay it's a deal then." Donghae smiled. 

"WHAT? DATE?" Hyukjae screamed

"Yup, anything wrong? I'm your boyfriend monkey and you already agreed." Donghae lifted his chin and their eyes met. 

"Alone time of you and me. Don't blush, love." Donghae laughed as Hyukjae blushed harder and hit Donghae's arms. 

--------------------------------------- D&E------------------------------------------

Hyukjae's alarm kept ringing, he wake up as he scrunched his face into annoyance. He turned the alarm off and went to dreamland again. 

After an hour, his phone rings, he grumpily picked it up. 

"Baby." 

"the do you want Donghae? There's no class today." 

"We have a date pabo. I'll be there in 20 minutes." Donghae said as he ended the call. 

Date? Hyukjae felt his cheeks become warm. He felt his insides weird. A date with Donghae? Yes, they may always be with each other's pockets, had dinner and went outside with just the two of them but he never had a date with Donghae. He didn't realize that he was smiling because of the date. 

Smiling? Me? because I'll be having a date with Donghae?

Hyukjae shake those thoughts as he jumped out his bed and took a shower.

He pulled out a leather pants that looked too ily tight to him making his printed out, his delicate and long legs flawless. He topped it with a silk navy blue button down polo. He styled his hair, puts a toner and a little bit of eyeliner making his eye more y. 

Did he put too much effort? He decided to wear more simple clothes but 

"You are already prepared." Donghae butted in as he saw Donghae from his mirror arms on his side. Donghae smiled to him. 

"I'll change my clothes." Hyukjae hid his blush. 

"Eh? You looked beautiful babe and, that took you a lot of effort." Donghae called him beautiful. 

"Let's go baby?" Donghae praised him as he looked at his eyes smiling. 

"Uhhmm okay..." Hyukjae picked his keys and wallet. He locked his house and followed Donghae. 

They went first at mall, they had their lunch, watched a movie and did a window shopping. 

"Donghae look!" Hyukjae called him as he playfully wears a black summer hat.

"Cute" Donghae quickly took him a photo. Hyukjae was smiling brightly, it's too radiant for him to handle. 

"Delete that!" Hyukjae said as he return the hat, embarassed. He feel like a highschool girl. 

"Why? You look cute here." Donghae smiled and looked at Hyukjae. Hyukjae blushed as he continued to walk as Donghae follows him. 

Donghae slipped his hands, intertwining their fingers. Hyukjae looked at their hands and looked at Donghae. 

"Don't you like it?" Hyukjae blushed, it felt cozy warm, his heart beat was pulsing abnormally. 

It's his first time to have a holding hands with a guy, his best friend. It's really different from holding a girl's hand. Donghae's hand were bigger than his, he felt safe and giddy. It was a real date. 

"I like it." Hyukjae tightened their hands and smiled shyly. They walked around, people were staring and smiled at them. 

"Do you want to go to a park?" Donghae asked him. 

Hyukjae nodded as they drive to a park. The scenery was calming, full of trees, the air is cool. Families and couples were there. Kids were playing, others were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter