Chapter 1: Deal

10 Rules with my Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's POV 

Morning light crept into Hyukjae's face, he groaned knowing he needs to get up and prepare for school. He hated it and he hated even more that he can't be lazy because he is already graduating student. Ring from his phone, he annoyingly answered the call. 

"Good Morning Babe" 

"What the ?" Hyukjae ended the call, he recalled that he doesn't have any dates or fling right now. 

Another ring from his phone, it was Donghae, his best friend calling him. 

"Baby? Why'd you end the call?" Hyukjae furrowed his eye browse and looked at the caller again, it really is Donghae.

"Baby? Monkey?" 

"I will not tolerate any bulls from you Donghae, what's with you?" Hyukjae went to his fridge opening a strawberry milk and drank it. 

"Ha? Hyuk, didn't you forget anything from our deal yesterday?" Donghae said in annoyance. 

"Deal?" 

------------------------------- Flashback -------------------------------

"Aren't we taking this too far?" Hyukjae sighed and looking again from the paper that they have just signed. 

"I think not, everyone was also requesting this. Plus, I think there will be no changes between us, it's like you're my other half. My brother, my bestfriend." Donghae still looking at the papers with their deals within. Hyukjae also nodded, agreeing that nothing will be lost if they did it.

Some people thought that they were real couple but they are just too comfortable with their zone, as if they are breathing with same phase, thinking as if there's only one brain and taking control of them both. 

Their deal was simple, "One Month Relationship Deal" with only 10 rules that they should do.

Rules: 

1. You should act as lovers not friends. 
2. Endearments is a must. 
3. Kisses, Holding hands and hugs are okay as long as it has the others consent. 
4. You should stick with each other, if 5 minutes beyond and you are not stick with each other, you will treat the whole gang.  
5. No faking it and taking it off behind every one's back. 
6. Personal space is important. No invasion of personal space unless it's an emergency. 
7. No other relationships including flings, fans or whatever. 
8.No fights, but if necessary both should say apologize.
9. Always tell the truth in what you feel, what you think. Honest words and actions. 

All of these things were easy to them, they were laughing. While thinking of the rules, they still have last number that should be filled out, thinking of the last rule they both roll on the floor when Heechul suggested the last rule yet bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter