Chapter Five: Thunderstorms

Keeping Up With The Jungs

“Moooom!!!”

Choerry shouted so loud and so scared, making her two Moms jump on their bed.

“What was that?” Jungeun asks, looking at Jinsol’s side even she can’t see the latter clearly. Their room is still dark, no light outside the windows. It’s raining heavily.

Jinsol, as the father figure among the two, gets out of bed to meet her daughter outside their room. “It must be the thunderstorms.” She says to her wife, opening the door to check on Choerry.

Choerry jumps at her the moment the little girl sees the full figure of her mother Jinsol. Jinsol caught her instinctively. “Mom,” Choerry cries, hugging Jinsol tightly.

“Calm down, calm down.” Jinsol whispers lovingly, caressing Choerry’s back up and down. “Is it the thunderstorm?” The mother asked. The 5-year-old kid nods against Jinsol’s neck. “Okay. No need to cry now. Mommy is here.” Jinsol brought Choerry inside their room.

Jungeun stood next to them, still half awake, brushing Choerry’s back too. The taller mother looked at Jungeun, and the other mother clearly understands what her wife was trying to say.

Choerry will be sleeping next to them, between them, and that means they couldn’t spend more time with each other tonight.

But what’s new, that’s is not a big deal to them as Choerry is their priority amongst all.

Jungeun nods, leading the way to their bed. And when they put Choerry to bed, their cute daughter was already asleep.

Jungeun looks up to meet Jinsol’s eye, only to receive a lovingly smile from her wife. She really thinks Jinsol loves Choerry so much.

“You must be comfortable.” Jungeun jokes, brushing the hair of her daughter who is sleeping next to them.

“You want me to carry you too?” Jinsol teases, a smirk shows at her lips.

“Oh, God,” Jungeun uttered, rolling her eyes, walking towards Jinsol’s side. “Yes, please.” She admits, spreading her arms, waiting for Jinsol to carry her.

Jinsol peaks a kiss on Jungeun’s nose before taking the younger woman up in her arms. Jungeun quickly hugs Jinsol tightly, like a koala.

“You are really comfortable, Honey.” Jungeun muttered against Jinsol’s neck. “Can you put me to sleep too?” Jungeun feels a smirk is lifting up in her wife’s face.

Of course, as Jinsol loves her wife and Choerry more than anything in the world, she slowly sways their body, doing Jungeun’s request like a responsibility.

“How was work yesterday?” Jinsol asks.

“Nothing special happened, except me in your arms right now.”

Jinsol snorts.

“What!?”

“You’re so cute.” Jinsol says, making Jungeun’s cheeks red like a salmon.

“Stop lying.” Jungeun punches Jinsol’s shoulder.

“I never lie to you since we met for the first time back in high school.” Jinsol said truthfully.

“Really? Seriously?”

Jinsol grabs Jungeun’s chin and raises it up to meet her eyes. “Yes. Really. Seriously.”

Jungeun felt like Jinsol’s eyes is steaming her body. She suddenly felt the atmosphere becomes hot. She lowered her head, cannot stare at Jinsol’s beautiful eyes anymore. It’s like she’s burning herself willingly.

“Don’t look at me like that.” Jungeun whispers.

“Like what?”

“Like you’re going to make a baby with me.”

Silence.

No one speaks.

The tension in the air becomes intense.

Jinsol takes a look at Choerry to check if she's sleeping deeply. She saw Cheorry's chest moving up and down peaceful.

And without wasting any damn second, she takes them out from their room to their piano in their living room. She carefully lays Jungeun on the top of it, positioning her wife right for her to devour her.

But Jungeun couldn’t wait for Jinsol anymore. She pulled the taller woman, surges forward, devouring her lips with hers.

Jinsol takes the initiative to lead the kiss after a few seconds.

She misses this touch from her wife. She misses the soft lips of Jungeun.

Jinsol is an amazing kisser. She carefully and lovingly dances her tongue with their lips. Jungeun once again admits to herself that she's meek when it comes to making love with her wife. The kiss feels amazing for both of them. When their lips touch, it reminded them the last time they had , and it was months ago. 

What the hell are they doing for the past months to not realize how great their bodies and their lips touching together?

Jinsol pulled away, catching her breath. She leans back enough to see her wife’s face. She sees Jungeun’s amazing figure with the light coming from outside. She smirks, telling Jungeun to brave herself.

Jungeun rolls her eyes. The narcissistic character of Jinsol when it comes to is showing again. She already knows the drill. Jungeun knows she’ll be exhausted after their . That is for sure. Especially when the dominant side of Jinsol plays in. But who cares!? She misses this like hell and she will let Jinsol do anything to her right now.

“Stop showing you’re the boss.” Jungeun whispers, with a tone of impatience. 

“I am the boss.” Jinsol surges forward, kissing Jungeun’s lips again while sliding down the laces of Jungeun’s nightdress.

Jungeun didn’t answer anymore, she helps Jinsol take off her nightdress quickly instead. Seconds passed, Jungeun is fully on the piano now.

Jinsol moves forward, kissing Jungeun’s legs, to her waist, and to her stomach. She them upward until she could reach her wife’s soft lips again.

When Jinsol’s lips kiss Jungeun’s chin, loud thunderstorms bolt outside, making the taller woman pause on her tracks, looking at Jungeun with she-will-wake-up-for-sure eyes. Their bodies tense up.

And yes, they were right. Not a minute longer, they heard Choerry’s cries from their room. Jungeun quickly jumps from the piano. Jinsol takes her nightdress from the floor and gave it to her wife.

“Mommy!!!” Choerry’s loud cries caught their full attention. Choerry was already standing in front of their door, crying so bad and loud.

Jungeun, like a bolt, with heavy breathing, runs towards Jinsol’s back, covering her figure from the sight of her daughter using Jinsol as a block.

“Hey baby, mommy is here,” Jinsol called to her daughter, not moving a damn inch from where she is but spreading her arms, signaling Choerry to come to her, which their daughter did so.

“Quick, Jungeun,” Jinsol whispers, requests, making Jungeun flustered as hell.

With all Jungeun’s strength, she wears the nightdress like sonic. “Jungeun?” Jinsol calls, worried. 

“I’m fine, honey. Don’t worry.” She answers while fixing herself one last time before facing their daughter.

Jungeun doesn’t know where and why it came, but she suddenly felt the frustrations rushing all over her. She's frustrated because their supposed-to-be-steamy-and-wild cut off. She takes Choerry in her arms before Jinsol could do so, taking their daughter back to her own room.

Jungeun thought to herself to put Choerry and her ual frustrations to bed. She will try her very best to forget what just happened.

Jinsol was stuck, flustered, doesn’t know what to do next. She just stood there like a statue. Jungeun left her with no words. 

What was that action from her wife? She thought.

 

Was that her fault?