Chapter 2

Kwon Eunbi Answers Letters

no, I won't regularly update this one. I just want to be crazy.


 

Dear Chaewonnie,

It's a pleasant surprise to receive this wonderful letter on my birthday consisting of your maknae's latest shenanigans with your groupmates. I kid you not, that was really entertaining. Now you understand the woes of becoming a leader. Don't worry, stock up some aspirin. Attached to this letter are letters for your groupmates, especially the littlest one.

And oh, if you want to come over and have some tea or sprite you are welcome anytime. But please, use your phone next time. We are living in the 21st century and have a wonderful technology called the internet.

 


 

Dear Chaewonnie,

Whatever Sakura said is a lie.

...Didn't I say to reply using kakaotalk?

 


 

Dear Maknae,

Be a dear to your leader, will you, my child? I swear Chaewon will grow bald at this rate.

But yes, that prank idea is marvelous. However, please refrain blasting out trumpets at 3 AM to see if it will scare satan. You will only receive a beating from your eldest, or, by long shot, your leader.

 


 

Dear Chaewon,

I certainly did not encourage an idea to your maknae, but I must say she's a brilliant little child to come up with that prank. Protect her at all cost or I'll snatch her to my company.

If you don't mind me asking, why are you still writing?

 


 

Dear Chaewon,

No, I don't understand why you even bothered to write when we have emails and kakaotalk! We have known each other for so long, Chaewon, and I'm not that slow on technology anymore.

Is this some sort of a new trend?

 


 

Dear Chaewon,

How dare you. I'm not the CEO for nothing, you know! Do you know how hard it is to not strangle pompous businessmen and businesswomen in front of you? Out of all 11 of you, I thought you are the most understanding Chaewon.

 


 

Chaewon,

No, you are the only Chaewon among the 11. You are Chaewon, aren't you?

 


 

Chaewon,

What I mean was: I thought you are the most understanding among a certain girlgroup, not 11 other Chaewons.

 


 

Chaewon,

What do you mean I talked about LOONA? No, I'm not talking about Park Chaewon I'm talking about Kim Chaewon of IZ*ONE. I'm talking about you.

On another note, please stop writing to me.

 


 

Won,

No, it's not because I prefer Gowon over you.

 


 

Won,

You are being overdramatic.