Chapter 4

Kwon Eunbi Answers Letters

Dear Yena,

Yena! So good to hear that you're fine now! Yes yes yes, my health is fine, Hyewon is fine, my back is still in pain but I'm overall fine, and yes I'm still banning Sakura from my office so feel free to visit me anytime! But no, this does not mean you can bring your console game to play in my room, mind you.

But speaking of gaming, Hyewon would like to schedule a gaming night for the usual gamer line. She asked if Hitomi and Minjoo can join? They promised they are going to be on their best behavior and will try not to disturb anyone. Of course, until reasonable time.

What do you mean by trombone? You are interested to learn it?

 


 

Dear Yena,

Oh, I see. Well, . I will tell hyewon that. Do you need to relay it word-to-word, passive-aggressively or just full front aggressive? Reminder that both have their own consequences. Should I paraphrase it so they can accept you refusal well? I'm not sure telling them to " off" will have the desired effect. I have written and send Minjoo and Hitomi's new numbers, should you want to contact them yourself.

I haven't heard of a book about trombone you spoke of. If it was such a famous book I should have heard about it. At least, Hitomi should have.

 


 

Yena,

I never said that you will meet your demise if you chose to not let me paraphrase your crude words, but that is exactly what I am saying. Do you intend to die on Minjoo's hands? Not a very flattering death, mind you. Have you heard about her method of killing her enemies?

Yuri? That is most unexpected. If you have the link, please send it to me. I would like to read it.

 


 

Yena,

You didn't know? Well, once I relayed the unparaphrased words you should just to make sure you are either a) can swim b) can swim in the mud or c) mastered the art of earth-bending. Personally, I think you should just avoid it all and let Hitomi kill you. Quick painful death is better than long painful torture.

And Yena, dear, when I asked for a link, I meant to say let's continue this conversation on kakao talk so you can copy paste the link. I never expected you to write the full address of the link but I thank you for your effort and consideration.

 


 

Yena, 

No, it's Quick Painful death.

Cold? I sounded cold? Listen, or read, whatever. Yena, you don't write emoji. You either type it, or you searched it on the emoji panel. 

 


 

Yena,

I doubt that.

 


 

Dear Yuri,

It appears that Yena is either suspecting you having an affair with Minjoo or she is just too dumb to realize these Minjoo-based and Yuri-based characters are romantically involved. Sleep with an eye open for now. Either way, your book recommendation is superb. I will make sure to follow that author.

Don't reply.