Chapter 1

Kwon Eunbi Answers Letters

 


 

Dear Chaeyeon,

My reliable Chaeyeon, I believe you were one of the most responsible on dorm 1 back then despite the usual shenanigans that warranted several v-live suspension. But honestly, Chaeyeon, such impression will be instantly revoked if you continued to send me letters describing your life. On another note, this idea you wrote could be a great fiction like Sakura said, as you are gifted with words; but alas I don't tolerate a random, , handwritten letter in my office; even when it came from my most favorite person in the world.

And tell Sakura she's banned to see my office if this continues.

In case you are reading this while you are sober: have you been well? Drinking too much beer is not good. Try out sprite, instead.

 


 

Dear Chaeyeon,

Good! While it’s not entirely healthy, at least you won't do some rash decisions while under the influence of soda. The most you will do is probably camping in the toilet for a whole night like Wonyoung. I don't bear grudges over mere v-live suspension, rest assured. But do tell if you somehow take my advice to switch to sprite and spend the night inside the toilet.

As expected. I know you are a strong drinker but please refrain from drinking with Sakura alone in the future. If that thing is inevitable please do invite someone else that certainly won't be tempted to do a blood-pact with her. That means no, Chaeyeon, Suspenderz Line is not recommended. What about Chaewon?

I have to repeat it: you have ways with words but your idea traumatized me. Keep writing, but don't send it to me for proof-reading. Why don't you send it to Sana sunbaenim? I'm sure she will appreciate it. Or should I forward it to her?

Perhaps dinner should be in order. You owe me. I must say you have a very vivid and wild imagination... or is it experience?

 


 

Dear Sana,

You are welcome but no, I don't need recommendations. We have the internet for that. Stop sending letters and as to my office.

 


 

Dear Sakura,

I don't know what or why did you suddenly have a brilliant idea of flooding my company inbox with handwritten letters. But in case Chaeyeon didn't tell you, you are banned from my office for the whole year.

Oh, and I know it's you who encouraged Chaeyeon to send her draft over to me. With this, you are banned for another year.

 


 

Sakura, 

Stop faking innocence. Stop quoting anime quotes. My secretary will think I have an illegitimate weeaboo child at this rate.

 


 

Kkura,

Shut up.

 


 

Dear Chaeyeon,

Chaewon is a dangerous drunk? She has never been that drunk in my presence but thank you, I will keep that in mind. What about Yena? She's still a responsible drinker compared to the others. Minjoo is a bad idea. Don't venture.

I'm not insinuating anything. It's all in your head.

Dinner next week sounds festive. Can I order macaroons as dessert?

 


 

Dear Chaeyeon,

Of course it's your treat.