Power of Love.

Never Not Love You

Wheein obviously hitting on yongsun, since the day they met wheein vocally interested, since then she constantly and persistently pursuing yongsun. She kissed yongsun because she has the needs to know what’s on yongsun’s mind. She wanted to know if their feelings are mutual.   

P

“Wheenah? Can i ask you a question, a little sensitive question?” Yongsun suddenly asked while watching wheein work on her posters.

 

“Uhh we’re getting serious again, but ok what is it?” Wheein peeking a look to yongsun while doing editing her poster that are due next week...

 

Yongsun stood up from the couch and came near wheein, she paused a little to check wheein’s mood. 

 

“How come you’re ok without your family beside you?, your mother? Don’t you ask sometimes why life is unfair?” Yongsun asked gently and still checking on wheein’s movements.

 

Wheein’s parents broke up when she was young, her mother had a family overseas, her dad is in korea but she never met her dad in person. 

 

Wheein stopped her work, she wasn’t expecting that question to come out from her girl. She still nervous to open up about her family, but when she looked at yongsun’s eyes, she thought she deserved to know everything about me. Wheein took a deep breath and faced yongsun.

 

“I do, of course i do ask that question, everyone who suffers asks why they suffer.” Wheein answered honestly.

 

Yongsun cannot seems to read what’s on wheein’s mind, the way the smaller girl answers her questions is full of emotions. 

 

“Aren’t you mad or hurt?” Yongsun asked boldly.

 

“Of course i am, but you know what there are no right answers to those who are hurting” wheein replied while leaning her back to her chair but still eyes on yongsun.

 

“But why it seems you’re ok with everything?, i mean to me there is no time i can’t think of my parents, sometimes i have alot of questions why this.. or that happened to us” yongsun said

 

Wheein felt the sadness and surrender to the girl in front of her while saying those words, wheein noticed how hard life is for yongsun.

 

“Asking will just make you go crazy. Then you’ll get mad because there’s no answer. Or you didn’t get the answer that you wanted. So what will your anger achieve? NOTHING, it’s just a waste of time.” Wheein said with hand gestures. All those years she had live alone at the young age. That’s what life taught her. 

 

“It’s just a matter of choice yongsunah, it’s either you’ll get mad or ignore and endure it” Wheein continued as she stared to the other girl. 

 

“Sound so hard” yongsun simply said while looking down to the floor, she felt like crying hearing those words coming from wheein. 

 

“Kim Yongsun look at me” wheein lift up the other girl’s head using her right hand to cheer up her girl.

 

“Yongsun, you love your family, i can see that, and nothing is ever difficult if it’s for the people you love. That’s why I know you can do it” she winked at the girl to cheer her up.

 

“But how did you know all that, you lived alone” yongsun is now fine and back to her normal self.

 

“I love my self, i survived alone because i love my self, i’m happy because i love my self. Remember choose to be happy?” Wheein frankly said referring to the conversation they had before. 

 

“You’re so good at this wheeinah” yongsun just said. Yongsun felt amazed by how matured wheein is. There is nothing you can’t love to this girl. She is so brave and independent those are the words she could think while staring at wheein that is now back to editing her posters.