Choose to be happy.

Never Not Love You

Wheein and Yongsun have spent more time together. They eat together, work together, have fun together. Had initimate talks, they lean on each others shoulders, they trust each other. Like they known each for years. 

 

“Remember when i said that tattoos are my thing?” Wheein holdin yongsun right hand. They are seated face to face. Work is over 1hr ago for yongsun. Both are just spending time together at the tattoo shop.

 

“What about it?” Yongsun asked wheein for suddenly bringing up that moment again.

 

“I think i found my other thing” wheein kissed yongsun’s hand while looking straight to her eyes.

 

A moment of silent filled the room. Yongsun felt a butterfly inside her stomach. Looking straight to the eyes of the person in front of her. Yongsun felt happy but unsure what to do next.

 

“I still haven’t found my thing” yongsun said still looking at wheein’s eyes. 

 

Wheein said nothing but she kissed yongsun’s hand again twice this time. 

 

“Let’s eat, i’m starving” wheein said to break the awkward air filling the room. She stood up and drag yongsun to the dining area.

 

 

“Wheeinah? What’s your dream?” Yongsun suddenly asked. Out of curiosity. She asked casually.

 

Wheein didnt answer, just shrugged and focused on her food. 

 

“To me i just want my father to be proud of me. In two years i want to be a assistant brand manager and then in five years i want to be a brand manager in a big entertainment company here in Seoul. Then i’ll be coming home in jeju with a nice black car.” Yongsun said firmly to get the attention the person in front of her.

 

“Wow you have specific dreams.”  Wheein said

 

“That’s how it’s supposed to be done, i should really work hard for my family in jeju” yongsu said with confidence and determination.

 

“You got this yongsun” wheein cheer for Yongsun.

 

“How about you?” Yongsun can’t just let go of the question.

 

“Me? I just wanna be happy, that’s it” wheein said casually. Wheein never thought of having a dream. She just want a easy and happy life. 

 

“That’s it? That’s hard actually, it’s hard to be happy.” Yongsun replied shaking her head while looking at wheein.

 

Wheein smirked and finally payed her full attention to the girl in front of her.

 

“Choose to be happy...it’s that easy” Wheein said she’s now starring intimately at yongsun. Wheein slowly leaning forward to yongsun’s face. Still starring eyes to eyes. Brains are empty. Yongsun didn’t move, feeling the beat of her heart, observing the smaller girls actions. Wheein finally kissed yongsun’s lips. Both of their eyes are closed. 

 

Yongsun felt happy and secured. Still feeling wheein’s lips on her lips. She felt a hand on her right cheeks. Wheein pressed her lips more for a deeper kiss, That felt more tender and sweet. Until Wheein finally broke their kiss. 

 

“Are you happy?” Wheein asked directly after the kiss.

 

Yongsun just nod and smiled. 

 

“See. It’s that easy” wheein went back to her chair and finished her food. Wheein gathered much courage kissing the other girl, she did it on purpose, she wanted to know what the other girl’s reaction. Wheein wanted to know if she should pursue her. And she did had the answer. Yongsun definitely liked the kiss.