Progress

Never Not Love You

7:20am yongsun excatly finished preparing for work. Yongsun forgot to set her alarm before she slept last night. She’s now waiting in a long line to ride a cab. She only has 10mins left. She’s running late.

 

“Aigooo, damn it yongsun, Youre late again” Yongsun said to her self out of frustration. She still on the line until she spotted a familiar face.

 

It was wheein, leaning on her motorcycle smiling straight to yongsun, but yongsun tried to hide behind to the person in front of her.

 

“Hey it’s 7:30, youre running late”wheein said as she approached yongsun.

 

“I didn’t tell you to fetch me” yongsun coldly replied.

 

“You didn’t?”Wheein played it cool again.

 

“I didn’t”yongsun replied while rolling her eyes.

 

“It’s 7:35 already, youre super late, let’s go”wheeing said to convince yongsun to ride her motorcycle.

“I can make it alone” yongsun replied again coldly

 

Yongsun still confused why this girl keep on following and giving her a free ride. They are complete stranger.

 

“I borrowed this for you to wear it”wheein said while showing a black helmet to the office worker.

 

Yongsun just give her a confusing look and didn’t answer, part of her want to accept the ride and also part of her don’t want to because of her safety.

 

“Give it a go, its rush hour, traffic, how else are you going to get promoted when you are tardy?” Wheein said casually. She give the helmet to yongsun.

 

Yongsun had to think twice but she end up riding wheein’s motorcycle. It took 15 mins to reach there destination.

 

“Thankyou for the ride again” yongsun said while running to enter the building. Wheein just smiled and shook her head.

 

                                             *****

Yongsun is at the last meeting for the day at her work.

 

“We should know our product competitors, their strengths and weaknesses. Our position and stands...” one of yongsun colleague is discussing a market study to their boss. But she was cut by their boss. 

 

“Wait, do i have a hard copy of this one?”The boss asked to yongsun’s colleague.

 

“Yes ma’am” the colleague answered.

 

“Then where is it?”The ceo answered sarcastically. Yongsun was just watching them and writing down notes. Not until her colleague called her name.

 

“Yongsun, print it out” her colleague eyeing her and demand  to print it like a boss. 

 

After the meeting yongsun and her colleague are on their way out of the building their work is over for the day.

 

“Yongsun, you take care of the market study our boss wants, but show it to me first before sending it to her, Don’t be a show off” Her colleague demand it again, like she is the boss. Clearly yongsun was taken advantage by her colleague, but she didn’t say or do anything to refuse her colleagues demand. Because in her mind she needs this job and she can endure everything for her family.

 

Yongsun felt sad and exhausted, she wants to have peaceful work place, she wants a better life while working. But seems like things didn’t go on her way. She then walked to the exit with a depressing expression on her face. 

 

As she approached the exit she spotted wheein outside waiting in front of the building. Wheein wave her hand, without it knowing yongsun smiled.

 

“Let’s go” wheein said casually.

 

“Where?” Yongsun replied empty minded

 

“Eat? Where do you want?”Wheein trying her best to drive a good conversation with yongsun.

 

Yongsun just rode into the motorcycle and directed wheein where should they go to eat. Yongsun just wanted to get away and forget what happened earlier at the office. She wanted to clear her mind and reset the anger inside her.

 

While the two of them eating wheein noticed yongsun’s depressing expression.

 

“Are you ok?” Wheein asked casually again.

Yongsun just nod and didnt answer the other girl.

 

“What ever that is, you will pull through it”  Wheein said directly to yongsun while smiling to cheer her up.

 

Yongsun just looked at wheein’s face and smiled too. Then wheein grabbed a ballpen and drew a smiling face on yongsun’s right hand.

 

“Smile”wheein simply said. Yongsun just smiled again.

 

“Fine,fine” yongsun replied while continuing eating her food. Both of them finished their food.

—————————————————————————

Author’s note:

This chapter is a bonus. Nothing much happened i thought i should upload it already. 
Thank you for reading my story and for your understanding. First chapter was full of errors i didn’t prof read it. I’m sorry