A Thing.

Never Not Love You

 

“I like painting, i like drawing too, but tattoos are really my thing, sometimes i get them when i’m happy, sometimes when i’m sad, it’s like my skin is my diary.” wheein explained why she loves tattoos. 

 

It’s the weekend yongsun doesn’t have work, but wheein as freelancer she needs to work even if it’s the weekend. Yongsun decided to get to know wheein more same goes with wheein.  

 

“How about you?, what’s your thing?” Wheein asked while doing her job.

 

“A thing? I don’t know, maybe my family” Yongsun don’t really understand what a thing is. She doesnt really have A thing.

 

“Huh? That’s not a thing, You don’t have a thing?,everyone needs a thing, a thing is what makes you, YOU” as wheein explained to yongsun she sat next to her.

 

“Like you can do anything else and nothing makes you feel as alive, as important, as when youre doing your thing, like you have your own world” wheein continue looking straight to the girl next to her.

 

Yongsun just looked away and  think deeply. Slowly absorbing everything she heard from wheein.

 

“Maybe i have no thing, i have to look for one” yongsun respond.

 

“You should” wheein said while pointing her index finger on yongsun.

 

Yongsun just shook her head and smiled.

 

 

 

                                         *** 

 

 

Wheein and yongsun bacame more close, comfortable to each other. Wheein is the first friend yongsun made in Seoul korea. Wheein is also the only person who can make her smile when she’s feeling down. 

 

Yongsun now on her way out of her office, wheein is waiting outside the building. Since the first time they met, wheein consistently giving yongsun a ride.

 

“For you” wheein said while handling a white helmet to yongsun. 

 

“What is this?” Yongsun asked her friend with a confused look.

 

“Duh, your own helmet” wheein answered sarcastically.

 

“Silly, i know this is a helmet, But why?” Yongsun asked honestly.

 

“Just because” wheein simply replied while shrugging her shoulders.

 

“Just because....?” Yongsun asking why wheein bought her a own helmet.

 

“Just because maybe i dont want you wearing other people’s helmet?, why? You dont want to ride with me anymore? Is anyone else dropping you off and picking you up? Wheein asked continuously. 

 

“Hey, hey stop it no one, uhm how much was this? I’ll just pay for it” yongsun said casually, yongsun doesnt want to be a burthen to others it’s just her personality.

 

“You can’t, it’s my gift. You don’t pay for gifts”  wheein said firmly. 

 

“Ugh i feel ashamed accepting it, come on, how much?” Yongsun said shyly 

 

“Get used to it” wheein just said while laughing at yongsun ashamed expression.

 

“Ok then, thankyou” yongsun simply replied while lookig away.

 

Suddenly a dead air came between them, a silent filled with questions and feelings. And a strong stare at each other. 

 

“Are you making a move to me?” Yongsun asked out of nowhere.

 

Wheein just smiled to the girl in front of her, she didn’t say anything but her silence said nothing but YES. Wheein has a good intension, she likes yongsun from the beginning of everything. Yongsun is the only person she made an effort just to be with her. She’s a party goer, she likes just hooking ups before she met kim yongsun, wheein used to be spoiled by the other girls but in yongsun case she a total stranger. Wheein got attracted by how firm yongsun’s personality. She loves how honest yongsun is. It was just different, yongsun is different.