Professionalism

Never Not Love You

“Hello yes ma’am i’m on my way to hey the designs”  kim yongsun hurriedly said to her boss waiting at the officew for her to comeback, ms kim yongsun was assigned to look for someone who is good in art, they need some new design for their up coming campaign, the design was orderd two weeks ago and the artist promised to deliver the designs one week after the order settled, yongsun was forced to go to the shop to get the design bc it is already needed in the comapny.

 

While yongsun was walking to the shop, all she can see is people partying, smoking, fighting, kissing, screamig—- in other words its a tatal chaos. 

 

“Excuse me? Where can i find jung wheein” kim yongsun said to the person working inside the building to ask to meet the artist her company have a deal with.

 

“Wheeinah, someone is lookig for you” the guy kim yongsun approached didnt reply, instead he shouted for wheein’s name. But minutes have passed there is no wheein came out, yongsun is running late her boss keep calling her.

 

“Excuse me? How long will i still have to wait?” She asked again the guy she talked earlier

 

“Wheein, come on down, your date is waiting for you” he shouted again instead of answering yongsun’s questions.

 

 “Moron, i’m not her date” yongsun whispered to her self.. moments later wheein came out and talked business to yongsun.

 

“How much is everything” yongsun asked professionally.

“2000won, addition of 500won for the design,2500 in total ma’am” wheein said casually.

“Excuse me? Why did i get hidden charges?, this design was due, how am i supposed to pay more than the said deal?” Yongsun replied in annoyance, because she even went to the shop to pick up their orders that actually should be delivered one week ago.

“Come on ma’am. Look at the designs its worth the wait ma’am” wheein said gently but playful to ease the tension. Yongsun had no choice but to pay her 2500won bc her boss is calling again. She needs to get back to the office as soon as possible. There’s no time for bargaining. 

“Thankyou until the next transaction ma’am” wheein said in super casually manner. Yongsun just shake her head and went out of the shop.

 

“Yes, ma’am 10mins i’ll be there” yongsun replied to her boss who is now loosing her patience in waiting, Yongsun is waiting for about 15mins already for a taxi or a bus but bc of its rush hour buses and taxis are busy and fully booked.

“Excuse me? Do you want a tattoo? I can give you discount, 30%” someone said from her back. It was wheein, trying to start a conversation, but yongsun thought it was a tactic she uses to every girls near their shop to get costumers and to flirt with. Wheein is a biual girl who love hook ups, but never tried exclusive relationship, she never tried being so serious in her work or in dating, in general she’s a tease.

“No thankyou, i’m not interested” yongsun replied without looking at wheein, she still waiting for a ride.

“I can give you, 30% off and a free stickers” wheein persistently said, she really wanna flirt with yongsun. But then yongsun ignored wheein again. 

 

“Yes ma’am 10mins more ma’am i’ll be right there” yongsun replied to her boss who called again for the nth time. Yongsun was still unsure how to get there in 10mins.

“I can have you a ride” wheein said out of nowhere. Yongsun looked at wheein finally. She’s unsure if she can trust the girl, who caused her this trouble.

“Come on, its rush hour, your boss is mad” wheein said once again to convince the girl. Yongsun didnt respond just stared at wheein. “Hangon wait me here, we can get you there in 15mins. We cannot get it within 10mins” wheein said again and burst out to get her motorcycle. 

 

5minute have passed.

“Ok come on, let’s get it in 15mins” wheein said with full smile to yongsun while handling to her the helmet.

“I’m not riding that motorcycle with a complete stranger”  yongsun replied to wheein. Yongsun has a firm personality and a smart personality, she can’t be fooled easily, but this time she needs some help.

“Come on your boss is waiting for you, you might loose your job” wheein said to convinced yongsun to ride the motorcylce.. yongsun had no choice but to trust the girl, she needs the work, she need to provide for her family in jeju island. In order to do that she needs to be in the office in 10mins.

 

It took just exactly 10mins to get in yongsun office. She had no choice to accept the favor offered by wheein. 

“Ohh it only took us 10mins” wheein blew out a deep breath while saying this.

“Thankyou for the ride” yongsun just said while in a hurry to enter the company. 

“That’s it? No kiss?” Wheein said casually again. Yongsun just turned her back to look at wheein and said nothing. 

“I’ll wait for you here til you come out” wheein shouted at yongsun. She really mean it. She is willing to wait to give another ride for yongsun. Yongsun just ignored the tattoo artist.

 

5hours have past. It is already 9:30 in the evening, yongsun finallu came out of the building. Wheein was just sat on her motorcycle who is parked in front of the door of the building. She waited for 5hrs just to give a ride to the girl she just met earlier today.

 

“Hi, how is your boss?” Wheein asked to yongsun who is in front of her. Yongsun is in shock bc she still cant believe that wheein waited for 5hrs and she’s having a conversation to a stranger.

 

“What are you still doing here?” Yongsun asked in confusion.

“Obviously, i’ve waited for your time out” wheein said sarcastically.

“I mean why?”

“Just because i want to give you a ride home” wheein replied casually

“Again why?” 

“Just because? Come on, ive waited for 5hrs, dont let me down” wheein said convincing yongsun to ride with her again

 

Yongsun just hoped in the motorcycle. She still so unsure what’s going on. Why she’s trusting a girl full of tattoos and a stranger. 

 

“Just drop me here” yongsun said stopping wheein to go further. Yongsun needed to stop wheein one block away to her apartment to make sure about her safety.

 

“Are you sure youre ok here? I mean i can walk you up-to your apartment” wheein offered again 

 

“Yes i can walk alone from here. I just wanna be sure. What if its just your modus” yongsun loosen up her firm personality. And give more approachable personality to the girl.

 

“Hell nah.. this cute face? I may have tattoos but I’m not a criminal” wheein said sarcastically 

 

“I didnt say anything, anyway thanks for your help and for the ride. Goodbye” yongsun said while walking away and waving her hand to the artist.

 

“Hey, what time is your work tomorrow?” Wheein shouted 

 

“Why? Are you really a scammer?” Yongsun replied jokingly

 

“Come on” wheein let out sigh

“7:30, why?” Yongsun answered anyway

“Nothing” wheein said still looking to yongsun while walking away. Yongsun didnt reply and just walk straight not even a look back wheein didnt get.