Collapsed

Beautiful Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Krystal's POV

 

"...You will kill me like how you killed my brother!"

 

I was shocked when I heard he said that.

 

"Oppa... What are you saying?" , I was trying to hold my tears. I didn't want to look weak in front of him.

 

"Am I not saying it loud enough? I said that you killed my brother!" , he continued to shout at my face.

 

His face was red. I was afraid of him. Is this the same man that everyone said a very good man?

 

He threw away the food that I cooked for him on the floor. The glass scattered around the dining room. Some of the pieces hit my foot and made my foot bleed. I was holding the pain.

 

"Clean all of this!" , said him.

 

I was looking at the floor, crying silently. He went upstairs, ignoring me. I picked up the scattered glass and cleaned the mess. My foot has stopped bleeding, but it still hurt. I applied some ointment and wrapped my feet with a bandage.

 

"Why I have to face all of this? Why can't I be happy like everyone else?"

 

I was crying that night in my room until I fell asleep.

 

 

The next morning, I woke up early and took a bath. After finished dressing up, I went to the kitchen to prepare the breakfast for me and Amber before I left for work.

 

"Be patience, Krys. You can do this."

 

I cooked some omelette with bacon and made coffee. As I prepared the food on the table, I saw Amber went downstairs.

 

"Oppa, I've prepared the breakfast. Let's eat."

 

"You cooked breakfast for me?"

 

"Y-yeah." , I saw him approaching me.

 

He looked at me with his stern eyes.

 

"I think you have to see the doctor, my wife."

 

"W-why? I'm not sick." , I walked backwards as he slowly walked towards me. Gulp.

 

"I told you, I don't want your food! Stop being a hypocrite, you murderer!" , he held my shoulder while shouting on my face.

 

"You're hurting me, oppa." , I clenched my shirt.

 

He let go of me and walked out of the house. He started his car engine and drove off to his workplace.

 

 

I wiped my tears and grabbed my handbag. I went to the office by taxi since I left my car at my parent's house.

 

 

At the office...

 

"Congratulations on your marriage, Krystal!" , said Luna as soon as she saw me walking inside the office.

 

I sat down at my place and thanked her.

 

"So, how's the first night?" , asked Luna as she sat beside me.

 

I faked my laugh.

 

"We decided to take it slow, Luna. Plus, I still want to get to know him."

 

"Good for you, Krys. I hope Mr. Liu treats you right. Everyone in this office knows that he's a very good man. Lucky you."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter