Step

Beautiful Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Amber's POV

 

I drove Krystal to our new home. I bought the house few months ago. As soon as we arrived at the house, I went out from the car first and opened the car door for Krystal, my wife.

 

I held her hand and showed her around the outside of  our house.

 

"Darling. Do you like the house? I bought it for you."

 

I was waiting for her answer.

 

Krystal just nodded her head silently.

 

"Here. Look at this. Our house has a space for you to do gardening. There has a space to relax your mind. Do you like it?"

 

This time Krystal was smiling and nodded. She didn't say any words, but I could see that she liked our new house.

 

I let go her hands.

 

 

"Now this is our new home."

 

"Don't you ever tried to run! I brought you here, far from our parents, so that I can torture you without anyone see it!"

 

 

I could see that she was shocked. She looked terrified. Served her right.

 

"Come inside the house." , I dragged her into our house, closed the door and threw her on the floor.

 

"Now, listen to what I'm going to say. I'm going to say this once. If you break any rules, I won't hesitate to hurt you!"

 

She was crying silently while looking at me.

 

"First, you are not allowed to enter my room. You have your own room to sleep, I have mine."

 

"Second, you are not allowed to talk to anyone in this neighbourhood. If I saw you're talking to someone, I'll punish you."

 

"Third, you are not allowed to have a relationship with other men. If you dare to do so, don't ask me why if I hurt you."

 

"Did you get that?" , I was waiting for her to answer me.

 

She just kept quiet.

 

I grabbed her hair forcefully and asked her one more time. I could tell that she's hurting.

 

"Are you deaf?! I asked, did you get that?"

 

"Y-yes."

 

I let her hair go and pushed her head. I was beyond mad when she said,

 

 

"You'll never own my heart! I love Donghae. You're not even close to him!"

 

 

How dared she compared me with my late brother! I slapped her hard until she fell on the floor.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter