Changes in Him

Beautiful Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Amber's POV

 

I saw the bandage wrapped around her feet, the red marks on her body and the cut on her cheeks when I slapped her.

 

A small tears escaped from my eyes.

 

"What have I done to you, Krys?"

 

"I'm sorry... I'm such a terrible husband. You shouldn't have to face all of this."

 

"Donghae hyung, I'm sorry."

 

"I couldn't protect her. I hurt her so bad. I should be punished for my wrongdoings."

 

 

Krystal stirred in her sleep. She must have sense that someone's watching her. She slowly opened her eyes and saw me.

 

I stood up and walked away. I wiped my tears, I didn't want her to see me crying.

 

 

"Oppa. What are you doing here? Do you need anything? I can get it for you." , asked Krystal.

 

"N-no. It's fine. I just want to drink some water. Go sleep in your room."

 

I poured the water into the glass and drank the water.

 

"Okay." , said Krystal.

 

Krystal went to the stairs. I saw that she had trouble to go upstairs since her feet was still injured.

 

I put down the glass in the sink and walked towards her.

 

 

Krystal's POV

 

With one swift move, he lifted me up bridal style. I was shocked. I held onto his neck tightly, afraid that I might fall down the stairs if I didn't hold onto him.

 

I was looking at him without blinking my eyes. I could feel his body close to mine as he lifted me upstairs.

 

"Why is he being nice to me?"

 

The only sound that can be heard is the cracking sound from the stairs as we went upstairs.

 

Amber kicked the door opened and put me on my bed carefully. Then he walked away.

 

 

"Oppa. Wait."

 

 

I called him before he closed the door. He was waiting for me.

 

"Thank you."

 

Then he closed the door and walked away to his room.

 

"Maybe everyone's right... he's not as bad as I thought."

 

I lied down on my bed and fell asleep.

 

 

The next morning I woke up from my sleep. I washed my body and dressed up. As usual, I prepared the breakfast.

 

I was still cooking at the kitchen when I heard the cracking sound of the stairs. It must be him.

 

"But why he woke up early today? Is he going somewhere else?"

 

I finished my cooking and prepared the food on the dining table.

 

"Oppa. Do you want to eat the breakfast?"

 

Amber walked towards me.

 

"Did you make this?" , asked him.

 

"Y-yes, oppa." , I knew that he didn't want to eat my food. But...

 

Amber raised his hand. I was ready to receive another hit from him as I closed my eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter