Flashback (Part 1)

Beautiful Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's POV

 

Flashback

 

"Donghae hyung. What are you doing here? Alone?" , asked Amber.

 

"Oh nothing. I was just thinking. Why women are so complicated, Am?"

 

"Care to share your problem, hyung?"

 

Donghae sighed.

 

"I had a fight with my girlfriend, Krystal. You know her, right?"

 

"Yes, I know Krystal. Why? What happened to both of you?" , asked Amber curiously.

 

"Krystal accused me of cheating behind her back. She told me that she saw me and Jiyoung eating together at the café."

 

Amber just quietly listened to his brother.

 

"I've told Krystal that me and Jiyoung are nothing. We're just discussing about the project at the café during lunchtime. But she didn't believe me."

 

"Didn't this same problem happen before?" , asked Amber.

 

"Yes. Always the same problem." , answered Donghae.

 

"But why are you still with her, hyung? Aren't you tired? You should break up with her and find another woman. You can find better than her, hyung."

 

"Easy said than to be done, Amber. I love her so much. Even if she asks for a breakup, I still don't want to let her go. She's already a part of me. If I lose her, I lose another half of me. I can't live without her." , said Donghae.

 

"Then, what are you going to do, hyung?"

 

"I'll try to persuade her. Ask her for a date, maybe. What do you think, Am?"

 

"I don't know, man. I don't have a girlfriend. I don't know how to persuade a girl if she's angry with me. Why don't you try first? Maybe that could work." , said Amber.

 

"Thanks Am. I'll try my best."

 

"No problem."

 

It was a long pause...

 

"How's your health, Am? Did the doctor say anything?" , asked Donghae.

 

"Don't worry. Thank you for your kindness. I don't know what to do if you're not here, hyung. I don't think I can find anyone else to help me out. You are my only hope." , said Amber while looking at her brother.

 

"When are you going to tell mom and dad about your condition?"

 

"This is not a right time to tell them, hyung. I'll tell them when the right time has come. Let's just keep this secret among ourselves. I don't want to worry them."

 

"If that what you're wishing for, okay. I'll keep this secret."

 

"Thank you, Donghae hyung."

 

"You're welcome, Am. Now, let's get inside. I bet mom already done cooking. I'm hungry." , said Donghae.

 

"Let's go!"

 

Both of them went inside the house and had dinner with their family. They were very happy, enjoying their moments together.

 

Before Donghae went to sleep, he called his girlfriend, Krystal.

 

"Hello my love. Are you still mad at me?"

 

"Shut up, Donghae oppa. What do you want?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter