Flashback (Part 2)

Beautiful Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's POV

 

Few hours later...

 

"Mr. Liu Donghae's family?" , asked the doctor.

 

"We're here." , answered Minho, Donghae's brother.

 

"I need one person from the family to go with me to verify the victim's body." , said the doctor.

 

"I'll go." , said Mrs. Liu.

 

"No, mom. I'll go to verify hyung's body." , said Minho.

 

"Minho. Let me."

 

"Mom. I know you're sad right now. Me too. I'm afraid you can't control your emotions when you saw hyung later. Let me go and check. Please mom. I don't want you to get sick."

 

Mrs. Liu just agreed with her youngest son. Minho followed the doctor to the room. After few minutes later, Minho went out of the room and thanked the doctor.

 

"Is it your brother, Minho? Is it Donghae?" , asked Mrs. Liu.

 

Minho looked down at the floor and tears escaped from his eyes.

 

"It's him, mom. Donghae hyung is gone. He's dead."

 

Both were crying for the lost. Minho brought his mom to sit at the nearest bench. He couldn't stand anymore. He went out of the hospital and saw her second brother, Amber.

 

"Amber hyung!"

 

"Minho. What happened? Where's mom? Is Donghae alright?" , asked Amber.

 

"Hyung... Donghae hyung... He's gone."

 

Amber was shocked. He lost his brother. He lost his only hope. The only one that can save him was no longer here in this world. He sat on the bench and cried silently.

 

"What I must do now, Donghae hyung? You're my only hope and now you're gone." , said Amber in his heart.

 

On the other side...

 

"Soojung?"

 

Krystal heard Mrs. Jung's voice calling her name.

 

"M...mom?"

 

"Soojung-ah! Are you awake?"

 

"Where am I, mom? What happened to me?" , asked Krystal.

 

"Let me call the doctor and nurse. Wait here mom." , said Sooyeon.

 

"You're in a hospital, Soojung. You had an accident just now. Thank god, you're alive." , said Mrs. Jung while crying.

 

"Oppa... Where is Donghae oppa? Is he okay, mom?"

 

"Donghae..." , before Mrs. Jung could answer her daughter, the doctor and nurse went inside the room to examine Krystal.

 

Mrs. Jung and Sooyeon just watched from far when the doctor treated Krystal. Sooyeon was hugging Mrs. Jung, telling her to be strong for Krystal.

 

"Everything is stable right now. Miss Jung needs a lot of rest. She broke her neck and left hand. She needs more time to recover. She has to stay here for few days before she can go home." , said the doctor.

 

"Thank you, doctor." , said Mrs. Jung and Sooyeon.

 

"You're welcome." , said the doctor before he left them.

 

Mrs. Jung and Sooyeon approached Krystal's bed.

 

"Do you need anything, unnie?" , asked Sooyeon.

 

"I need to see Donghae oppa, Sooyeon-ah. Bring me to him."

 

"Soojung, you can't move right now. You have to get some rest. You heard what the doctor said just now." , said Mrs. Jung.

 

"But mom... I need to see oppa. How is he? Is he alright?"

 

Mrs. Jung and Sooyeon went silent. They couldn't say the truth. It was hard for them.

 

"Soojung-ah. Donghae has gone. He died from the accident." , said Mrs. Jung. She couldn't hold her tears.

 

Krystal was shocked. She was crying like crazy. She wanted to see Donghae so bad at that moment, but she couldn't move too much. Sooyeon and Mrs. Jung hugged her and calmed her down.

 

Krystal cried until she fell asleep on her bed.

 

Minho's POV

 

Almost a week, we lost Donghae hyung. Our house felt empty. There's no more Donghae hyung. Everyday mom will go to hyung's room because she missed him. She looked at hyung's photos and talked to herself.

 

The door of hyung's room was wide opened. I saw mom was there, sitting on the bed while hugging Donghae's picture.

 

"Mom." , I knocked the door to call mom.

 

"Minho. I mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter