Chapter 5

Love behind spotlights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I had to fold my knees a bit so I can pass under his arm and I rushed to the counter while laughing nervously “I don’t know what you mean haha”

“I am very clear Momo,” he said approaching me “anyway I will work harder on my attitude”

I hummed and continued cooking and stirring the vegetables when I noticed Jeongyeon standing next to me, he was so close that his chest is touching my shoulder “you cook well” he complimented me and I was so nervous to look at him. He is a ert!

But why I am liking it?

After a few minutes finally, I finished cooking and ate the dish I made, I am so proud of myself it was so delicious and tasty. I was eating a small piece of cake I bought yesterday when Jeongyeon came to the kitchen, his hair was wet and he was wearing a white loose sleeveless top with black cotton shorts and flip flops?

“I am sleepy,” he said.

“And?”

“I didn’t sleep for the last few days it’s getting harder”

“Okay?”

He blew air from his nose and held my hand “I need to clean the kitchen”

“Clean it later, I want to sleep”

He held both wrists with his big hand as if I will run away, he turned the light on in his room and looked around.

“What’s wrong?” I asked while doing the same.

“I hate this room”

“Why? It’s a master bedroom, you even have your bathroom”

“It’s so big and empty”

“Do you want to switch rooms then?” I joked and he glared at me before he jumped on the bed.

“Do the thing you did that day, I asked Eunhyuk to do it for me but it didn’t work his hands are rough while your hands are soft”

He closed his eyes and waited for my touch and like that day, I started messaging his temples even his scalp. A few minutes later, he slept.

That what I thought. He held my hands and pulled me closer to him my face was so near his “sleep by my side today”

“Hm?”

“Stay here”

“Why you didn’t sleep?”

“I don’t want to sleep alone” he closed his eyes and held my hand “just stay here tonight”

I laid beside him and watched him slowly fall asleep. My palm became sweaty from holding his hand all the time but I didn’t want to leave it, he might wake up staying like this made me feel sleepy so I drifted to my dreamland too.

Jeongyeon moved in his sleep and it was already seven in the morning, he slept for seven hours. He woke up as fresh as ever Momo was holding his pinky finger and he smiled at this sight. She was sleeping on her right while facing him he put a strand of her long brown hair behind her ear. He caught himself staring at her details, from her exposing forehead, lashes, nose, and lips. She is gorgeous.

He got up carefully and walked to the small studio room he has it’s located near Momo’s bedroom. He didn’t even use the bathroom and sat behind his computer, he grabbed his guitar, pen, and paper.

He played some random notes and beats he made but nothing worked.

 

I woke up around eight and jeongyeon wasn’t next to me I heard some loud music coming for the mysterious room next to mine. I always wondered what’s inside it and now I can see. He didn’t close the door completely so I peeked and saw him holding a guitar. He was playing some slow strings and chords it sounded so soft and soothing until he started to sing, I was shocked… He has a nice voice I regret not listening to his songs.

“Your eyes shine like the stars in a starry night
lighting up my life
I wish I can stare into them forever
why is my heart beating so fast?
Is it love?
Tell me is it, love?

Are the butterflies in my stomach reaching you?
Do you feel the same when my hand touches yours?
Do you miss me when I leave like I always do?
Is it love?
Tell me is it, love?”

I stepped back and walked to the living room… I couldn’t find this song in his albums. Did he just made it and wrote the lyrics? Is he that smart?

My thoughts were cut off when I saw him beside me along with honey “why you are not at college?” he asked.

“I finished my exams yesterday and we have a vacation for two weeks before our next semester start”

“Oh!” he dozes off for a while “I am going to Italy tomorrow in the morning do you want to go with me?”

“WITH YOU?” I gasped “What do you thin-“

He closed my mouth with his hand while laughing “I am going to film my new music video we won’t be alone, what are you thinking about huh?” he smirked and I blushed.

I fixed my hair and looked at the TV “I thought you are trying to hit on me”

“No I am not, I will pay for your visa and ticket you just have to say yes or no,” he said holding his phone “what do you think?”

Who will say no for such an offer?

“Sure”

He smiled widely and got up, not even three minutes passed and he came back “done” he sat beside me but looked worried “but I need to tell you something”

“Go ahead”

“We can’t show people that we know each other, especially in airport, airplane or even on the music video

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter